Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of California
- Molecular basis for vulnerability to mitochondrial and oxidative stress in a neuroendocrine CRI-G1 cell lineNatasha Chandiramani
Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e14485. 2011..However, it is not known what genetic and molecular pathways underlie differential vulnerability to mitochondrial dysfunction observed among different cell types...
- Clinical utility of LC3 and p62 immunohistochemistry in diagnosis of drug-induced autophagic vacuolar myopathies: a case-control studyHan S Lee
Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e36221. 2012..The goal of the current study was to develop an immunohistochemical diagnostic marker for this pathologic entity...
- Cardiac pathology exceeds skeletal muscle pathology in two cases of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2IMarta Margeta
Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Avenue, HSW 514, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Muscle Nerve 40:883-9. 2009....
- Complex formation with the Type B gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor affects the expression and signal transduction of the extracellular calcium-sensing receptor. Studies with HEK-293 cells and neuronsWenhan Chang
Endocrine Research Unit, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California 94121, USA
J Biol Chem 282:25030-40. 2007....
- Type B gamma-aminobutyric acid receptors modulate the function of the extracellular Ca2+-sensing receptor and cell differentiation in murine growth plate chondrocytesZhiqiang Cheng
Endocrine Research Unit, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Endocrinology 148:4984-92. 2007..These results support the idea that physical interactions between CaRs and GABA-B-R1s modulate the growth and differentiation of GPCs, potentially by altering the function of CaRs...
- LC3 and p62 as diagnostic markers of drug-induced autophagic vacuolar cardiomyopathy: a study of 3 casesBrianne H Daniels
Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 37:1014-21. 2013..By lowering the barriers to diagnosis, the application of these immunohistochemical markers will decrease the number of misdiagnosed patients, thus increasing the likelihood of favorable clinical outcomes...
- Neuronal activity regulates astrocytic Nrf2 signalingAgata Habas
Department of Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:18291-6. 2013....
- The role of ATP-sensitive potassium channels in neurodegenerationMarta Margeta; Fiscal Year: 2007Project Summary. This proposal describes a 5-year-long career development program whose goal is to prepare Dr. Marta Margeta for a role of an independent investigator. The principal guidance will be provided by the project sponsor, Dr...