Susan M Manzi
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Association analysis of PON2 genetic variants with serum paraoxonase activity and systemic lupus erythematosusSudeshna Dasgupta
Department of Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
BMC Med Genet 12:7. 2011....
- Complement as a source of biomarkers in systemic lupus erythematosus: past, present, and futureChau Ching Liu
Lupus Center of Excellence, University of Pittsburgh, 3500 Terrace Street, S722 Biomedical Sciences Tower, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 6:85-8. 2004
- Measurement of erythrocyte C4d and complement receptor 1 in systemic lupus erythematosusSusan Manzi
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Graduate School of Public Health, S722 Biomedical Science Tower, 3500 Terrace Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Arthritis Rheum 50:3596-604. 2004..This study was undertaken to determine whether these functional defects might be reflected by abnormal patterns of E-C4 and E-CR1 expression on erythrocytes of patients with SLE...
- Use of a multiantigen detection algorithm for diagnosis of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus infectionA Scott Laney
Molecular Virology Program, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, Hillman Cancer Research Pavilion Suite 1 8, 5117 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Clin Microbiol 44:3734-41. 2006....
- Progression of Cardiovascular Disease in Lupus.Susan Manzi; Fiscal Year: 2007..We are now uniquely positioned to make additional seminal observations regarding the progression of this pathologic process and to ultimately intervene therapeutically. ..
- VASCULAR DISEASE IN SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUSSusan Manzi; Fiscal Year: 2007..This research plan will provide an ideal vehicle for training young investigators in patient-oriented research. ..
- Epidemiology of Systemic Lupus & Cardiovascular DiseaseSusan Manzi; Fiscal Year: 2004..More far reaching is that SLE may be an ideal experiment of nature' in which to further examine the role of inflammation and immune mechanisms in atherogenesis. ..
- Progression of Cardiovascular Disease in Lupus.Susan Manzi; Fiscal Year: 2009..We are now uniquely positioned to make additional seminal observations regarding the progression of this pathologic process and to ultimately intervene therapeutically. ..