T C Manschreck
Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Context memory in schizoaffective and schizophrenic disordersT C Manschreck
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Schizophr Res 26:153-61. 1997..Schizophrenic and schizoaffective subjects, however, did not differ in recall gain on this task. We conclude that schizoaffective subjects cannot be distinguished from schizophrenic subjects on this cognitive feature...
- Effects of clozapine on psychiatric symptoms, cognition, and functional outcome in schizophreniaT C Manschreck
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Fall River, MA 02720, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 11:481-9. 1999..Baseline cognitive performance, as well as cognitive change with treatment, predicted discharge. Further investigation of the effects of clozapine and other atypical antipsychotics on cognition and functional outcome is warranted...
- Impaired verbal memory is associated with impaired motor performance in schizophrenia: relationship to brain structureT C Manschreck
Department of Psychiatry, Dr John C Corrigan Mental Health Center, 49 Hillside Street, 02720, Fall River, MA 02215, USA
Schizophr Res 43:21-32. 2000..Structural imaging evidence from a subsample of these subjects (n=16) implicates frontal areas as the locus of this cognitive impairment...
- Age disorientation in schizophrenia: an indicator of progressive and severe psychopathology, not institutional isolationT C Manschreck
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology Laboratory for Clinical and Experimental Psychopathology, Harvard Medical School, Fall River, MA 02720, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 12:350-8. 2000..Levels of social withdrawal did not differentiate the two groups. A two-hit model consistent with neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative processes is proposed to explain the data...
- Frequency of normative word associations in the speech of individuals at familial high-risk for schizophreniaT C Manschreck
Laboratory for Clinical and Experimental Psychopathology, Harvard Commonwealth Research Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, 49 Hillside Street, Fall River, MA 02720, USA
Schizophr Res 140:99-103. 2012..Our results suggest that some language disturbances in schizophrenia likely arise from an underlying psychopathological mechanism, hyperactivity of semantic associations...
- Initiation of clozapine therapy in a patient with preexisting leukopenia: a discussion of the rationale of current treatment optionsR A Boshes
Department of Psychiatry, VAMC Brockton/West Roxbury, Dr. John C. Corrigan Mental Health Center, Harvard Medical School, Fall River, Massachusetts 02720, USA [corrected
Ann Clin Psychiatry 13:233-7. 2001....