Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Phase II trial of radiosurgery for one to three newly diagnosed brain metastases from renal cell carcinoma, melanoma, and sarcoma: an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group study (E 6397)Rafael Manon
University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:8870-6. 2005..Retrospective radiosurgery (RS) reports found no survival difference when compared with WBRT. Before RS alone was evaluated with delayed WBRT in a phase III trial, the feasibility of RS alone was tested prospectively...
- The impact of mid-treatment MRI on defining boost volumes in the radiation treatment of glioblastoma multiformeRafael Manon
University of Wisconsin, Department of Radiation Oncology, K4 B100, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 3:303-7. 2004....
- Strategies for enhanced radiation delivery in patients with lung cancerRafael Manon
University of Wisconsin, Department of Radiotherapy, K4 B100, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 2:103-13. 2005..However, to accomplish this, techniques to control tumour motion and decrease toxicity must be developed...
- Are more aggressive therapies able to improve treatment of locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: combined modality treatment?Minesh Mehta
Department of Human Oncology, University of Wisconsin, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Semin Oncol 32:S25-34. 2005....
- Breathing-synchronized delivery: a potential four-dimensional tomotherapy treatment techniqueTiezhi Zhang
Department of Radiation Oncology, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI 48703, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 68:1572-8. 2007..To introduce a four-dimensional (4D) tomotherapy treatment technique with improved motion control and patient tolerance...
- Megavoltage computed tomography imaging: a potential tool to guide and improve the delivery of thoracic radiation therapyJames S Welsh
Department of Human Oncology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 5:303-6. 2004..Further studies are ongoing to optimize MVCT imaging and better define its utility in patients with NSCLC...
- A case of Gorham's disease with chylothorax treated curatively with radiation therapyBethany M Duffy
University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Clin Med Res 3:83-6. 2005..We report the case of a 31-year-old female with Gorham's disease involving several bones along with chylous pericardial and pleural effusions. She was effectively treated with definitive radiation therapy...