Jody Todd Manly
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- The impact of neglect on initial adaptation to schoolJody Todd Manly
Mt Hope Family Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14608, USA
Child Maltreat 18:155-70. 2013..Conversely, when NP was extreme, the effects of ER were attenuated and ER ceased to predict behavioral performance in kindergarten. The implications of these findings for prevention and intervention are discussed. ..
- Child neglect and the development of externalizing behavior problems: associations with maternal drug dependence and neighborhood crimeJody Todd Manly
University of Rochester, Mt Hope Family Center, Rochester, NY 14608, USA
Child Maltreat 18:17-29. 2013..The roles of MDDD, child neglect, and community violence in the development of child psychopathology are discussed in terms of their implications for intervention...
- Child maltreatment, attachment security, and internal representations of mother and mother-child relationshipsErin Pickreign Stronach
Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology, University of Rochester, Mt Hope Family Center, Rochester, NY 14608, USA
Child Maltreat 16:137-45. 2011..Implications of these results for developmental theory and intervention with maltreated children are discussed...
- Bridging research and practice: challenges and successes in implementing evidence-based preventive intervention strategies for child maltreatmentSheree L Toth
University of Rochester, Mt Hope Family Center, USA
Child Abuse Negl 35:633-6. 2011....
- The efficacy of toddler-parent psychotherapy to reorganize attachment in the young offspring of mothers with major depressive disorder: a randomized preventive trialSheree L Toth
Mount Hope Family Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14608, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 74:1006-16. 2006..These results demonstrate the efficacy of toddler-parent psychotherapy in fostering secure attachment relationships in young children of depressed mothers...