M J Manco-Johnson
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Consequences of switching from prophylactic treatment to on-demand treatment in late teens and early adults with severe haemophilia A: the TEEN/TWEN studyM J Manco-Johnson
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado and Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Haemophilia 19:727-35. 2013..Following a switch from prophylaxis to on-demand therapy, the number of bleeding events increased and HRQoL worsened in late teens and young adults with severe haemophilia A...
- Randomized, controlled, parallel-group trial of routine prophylaxis vs. on-demand treatment with sucrose-formulated recombinant factor VIII in adults with severe hemophilia A (SPINART)M J Manco-Johnson
Department of Pediatrics, Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Thromb Haemost 11:1119-27. 2013..The benefits of routine prophylaxis vs. on-demand treatment with factor VIII products have not been evaluated in controlled clinical trials in older patients with hemophilia A...
- Treatment, survival, and thromboembolic outcomes of thrombotic storm in childrenMarilyn J Manco-Johnson
Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Pediatr 161:682-8.e1. 2012..To describe the course and management of thrombotic storm in 8 children...
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of fibrinogen concentrateM J Manco-Johnson
Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80010, USA
J Thromb Haemost 7:2064-9. 2009..Although fibrinogen concentrate has been available for the treatment of congenital fibrinogen deficiency for years, knowledge of its pharmacokinetics comes from only two small studies...
- Fibrinogen replacement therapy for congenital fibrinogen deficiencyL Bornikova
Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Thromb Haemost 9:1687-704. 2011..Fibrinogen replacement therapy requires careful monitoring of fibrinogen levels. Afibrinogenemia is associated with thromboembolic complications with or without treatment...
- Physical therapy and imaging outcome measures in a haemophilia population treated with factor prophylaxis: current status and future directionsM J Manco-Johnson
Department of Pediatrics, Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Centre, University of Colorado Health Sciences Centre, Denver, Colorado 800445 0507, USA
Haemophilia 10:88-93. 2004..88 and 0.87; test-retest reliability was 0.92 and 0.93. These new PT and MRI scales promise to improve outcome assessment in children on early preventive treatment regimens...
- Influence of factor VIII on overall coagulability and fibrinolytic potential of haemophilic plasma as measured by global assay: monitoring in haemophilia AN A Goldenberg
Section of Hematology, Oncology, and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado at Denver, Denver, USA
Haemophilia 12:605-14. 2006..These findings indicate that the CloFAL assay may be useful as an adjunctive test to FVIII activity measurements in the therapeutic monitoring of haemophilia A...
- Peri-procedural bridging with low molecular weight heparin in patients receiving warfarin for venous thromboembolism: a pediatric experienceA Moruf
University of Colorado School of Pharmacy, Aurora, CO, USA
Thromb Res 130:612-5. 2012..We sought to determine the risks of recurrent TE (both VTE and arterial TE [ATE]) and major bleeding with peri-procedural LMWH bridging in children receiving warfarin for VTE...
- Joint evaluation instruments for children and adults with haemophiliaM J Manco-Johnson
Department of Paediatrics, Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045 0507, USA
Haemophilia 6:649-57. 2000..35) and this instrument had better overall statistical performance. This instrument should be studied further in prospective, longitudinal clinical trials of young children...
- A patient satisfaction survey for haemophilia treatment centresM R Hacker
Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO, USA
Haemophilia 12:163-8. 2006....