Affiliation: University of Texas at El Paso
- Polarization of water near dipolar surfaces: a simple model for anomalous dielectric behaviorMarian Manciu
Department of Physics, University of Texas at El Paso, 79968, USA
Langmuir 21:11749-56. 2005....
- On possible microscopic origins of the swelling of neutral lipid bilayers induced by simple saltsMarian Manciu
Physics Department, University of Texas at El Paso, 500 W University Ave, El Paso, TX 79968, USA
J Colloid Interface Sci 309:56-67. 2007....
- Robust megavoltage x-ray spectra estimation from transmission measurementsMarian Manciu
Physics Department, University of Texas at El Paso, TX, USA
J Xray Sci Technol 17:85-99. 2009..These results suggest that the novel algorithm might be practical for routine Megavoltage therapy X-ray source calibration...
- Loops, tails and trains: A simple model for structural transformations of grafted adsorbing neutral polymer brushesMarian Manciu
Physics Department, University of Texas at El Paso, United States
J Colloid Interface Sci 354:61-9. 2011....
- Specific ion effects via ion hydration: II. Double layer interactionEli Ruckenstein
Department of Chemical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14260, USA
Adv Colloid Interface Sci 105:177-200. 2003....
- The polarization model for hydration/double layer interactions: the role of the electrolyte ionsMarian Manciu
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
Adv Colloid Interface Sci 112:109-28. 2004..However, there are conditions under which the polarization model predicts results that cannot be recovered by the traditional theory via parameter fitting...
- Increasing Minority Representation in Radiation Oncology PhysicsMarian Manciu; Fiscal Year: 2007..The Ph.D. studies of these students will be supported from the funds secured by UTHSCSA. The project will be finalized by the joint submission of one or more competitive grant applications. ..