Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Integrative medicine and patient-centered careVictoria Maizes
Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
Explore (NY) 5:277-89. 2009..For integrative medicine to flourish in the United States, new providers, new provider models, and a realignment of incentives and a commitment to health promotion and disease management will be required...
- The integrative family medicine program: an innovation in residency educationVictoria Maizes
Program in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85724, USA
Acad Med 81:583-9. 2006..The Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education Family Medicine residency review committee has awarded the pilot experimental status...
- Integrative medicine and systemic outcomes research: issues in the emergence of a new model for primary health careIris R Bell
Program in Integrative Medicine, The University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Arch Intern Med 162:133-40. 2002..The systemic outcomes encompass the simultaneous, interactive changes within the whole person...
- Increasing resident recruitment into family medicine: effect of a unique curriculum in integrative medicinePatricia Lebensohn
Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ Electronic address
Explore (NY) 10:187-92. 2014..A major potential benefit of the IMR program is enhanced recruitment into participating residencies, which is reported here...
- Integrative medical education: development and implementation of a comprehensive curriculum at the University of ArizonaVictoria Maizes
Program in Integrative Medicine and Department of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, 85724 5153, USA
Acad Med 77:851-60. 2002..The paper describes the PIM curriculum, educational programs, clinical education, goals, and results. Future strategies for assessing competency and credentialing professionals are suggested...