A B Luzier
Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Gender-related effects on metoprolol pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in healthy volunteersA B Luzier
Department of Medicine, Millard Fillmore Hospital, and the School of Pharmacy, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 66:594-601. 1999..To determine whether there are gender-specific differences in the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of metoprolol enantiomers...
- Reimbursement claims analysis of outcomes with carvedilol and metoprololAileen B Luzier
School of Pharmacy, University of Buffalo, NY 14260 1200, USA
Ann Pharmacother 36:386-91. 2002....
- Treatment of hypertension in a managed care settingL Ditusa
School of Pharmacy, University of Buffalo, State University of New York, USA
Am J Manag Care 7:520-4. 2001..However, optimal BP control continues to be problematic. In particular, patients with diabetes warrant focused attention...
- A pharmacy-based approach to cholesterol managementL Ditusa
Department of Pharmacy Practice, University at Buffalo, NY, USA
Am J Manag Care 7:973-9. 2001..To determine the clinical and economic impact of a pharmacy-based cholesterol management program in patients with cardiovascular disease...
- Acid-suppressive therapy use associated with antihypertensive agentsS L Chow
School of Pharmacy, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo, New York, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 41:750-6. 2001..Within the class of CCBs, there was no significant difference among the individual agents. As the clinical and economic burden may be substantial, further study is warranted...