Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Association of human papillomavirus infection and disease with magnitude of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) RNA plasma level among women with HIV-1 infectionA E Luque
Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Infect Dis 179:1405-9. 1999..Measurement of HIV-1 RNA plasma levels may help to identify a subgroup of HIV-1-infected women at increased risk for cervical HPV infection and disease...
- Prevalence of human papillomavirus genotypes and related abnormalities of cervical cytological results among HIV-1-infected women in Rochester, New YorkAmneris E Luque
Department of Medicine, Infectious Diseases Division, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, New York 14642, USA
J Infect Dis 194:428-34. 2006..These observations have implications for the design of future HPV vaccines...
- Assessment of adverse events associated with antiretroviral regimens for postexposure prophylaxis for occupational and nonoccupational exposures to prevent transmission of human immunodeficiency virusA Luque
Infectious Diseases Division, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 28:695-701. 2007....
- Prevalence of human papillomavirus genotypes in HIV-1-infected women in Seattle, USA and Nairobi, Kenya: results from the Women's HIV Interdisciplinary Network (WHIN)Amneris E Luque
Infectious Diseases Division, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Box 689, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Int J Infect Dis 14:e810-4. 2010..African women have been underrepresented in the studies of global prevalence of HPV genotypes...
- Association of total bilirubin with indinavir and lopinavir plasma concentrations in HIV-infected patients receiving three different double-boosted dosing regimensRobert Dicenzo
Department of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Antimicrob Chemother 58:393-400. 2006..The purpose of this study was to determine the pharmacokinetics and tolerability of three different indinavir and lopinavir/ritonavir dosing regimens...
- Biological and environmental factors affecting ultrasound-induced hemolysis in vitro: 1. HIV macrocytosis (cell size)Morton W Miller
Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642 0001, USA
Ultrasound Med Biol 29:77-91. 2003....
- Nonoccupational HIV postexposure prophylaxisGeoffrey A Weinberg
JAMA 294:1615; author reply 1615-6. 2005
- Hearing Impairment in HIV/AIDSAmneris E Luque; Fiscal Year: 2010....