Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Systemic 5-fluorouracil treatment causes a syndrome of delayed myelin destruction in the central nervous systemRuolan Han
Department of Biomedical Genetics and University of Rochester Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Institute, University of Rochester Medical Center, Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Biol 7:12. 2008..Nor are there any animal models that could enable the study of this important problem...
- Adenoviral and AAV-mediated gene transfer to the inner ear: role of serotype, promoter, and viral load on in vivo and in vitro infection efficienciesAnne E Luebke
Department of Neurobiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Adv Otorhinolaryngol 66:87-98. 2009..Issues such as vector toxicity and load, viral serotype and backbone, and promoter specificity are discussed and contrasted for both in vivo vs. in vitro inner ear gene transfer...
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY OF COCHLEAR EFFERENT RECEPTORSAnne Luebke; Fiscal Year: 2003..Information gained from these studies will contribute to future drug therapies that target cholinergic receptors of the cochlear efferent system with the goal of diminishing noise-induced hearing loss in humans. ..
- Gene Transfer to the Inner EarAnne Luebke; Fiscal Year: 2003..Information gained from these studies will aid development of theraupeutic strategies targeted at genes involved in deafness. ..
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY OF COCHLEAR EFFERENT RECEPTORSAnne Luebke; Fiscal Year: 2009..Information gained from these studies will provide direct assessment of the molecular mechanisms used by the CGRP efferent feedback pathway to enhance sound-evoked activity in the cochlear nerve. ..