Rebecca L Ludwig
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Effective patient education in medical imaging: public perceptions of radiation exposure riskRebecca L Ludwig
Department of Radiologic Technology, Slot 563, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205 7199, USA
J Allied Health 31:159-64. 2002..With efficacious patient education, appropriate risk comparisons can be made in simple terminology by addressing the public's knowledge, beliefs, and attitudes toward sources of radiation exposure...
- What is your radiologist assistant student worth to you?Rebecca Ludwig
Department of Imaging and Radiation Sciences, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas 72205, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 5:115-8. 2008..To associate a monetary value with the productivity of a radiologist assistant (RA) student during the educational process, as a predictor of the potential impact on radiology practices acting as preceptors to RA students...
- Predictors of patient education by bone densitometry technologistsRebecca L Ludwig
Department of Imaging and Radiation Sciences, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, USA
Radiol Technol 76:354-64. 2005....
- Assessing interest for a radiologist assistant programRebecca Ludwig
Department of Radiologic Technology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA
Radiol Technol 76:73-4. 2004
- Assessing radiologist assistant supervision levels in FloridaRebecca Ludwig
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Radiol Technol 80:309-17. 2009..As radiologist assistants (RAs) become more prevalent in the radiology work force, it is important to re-evaluate how they practice and are supervised...