Affiliation: University of South Carolina
- EKG arrhythmia recognition: a third-year clerkship teaching experienceJamee Lucas
Palmetto Richland Family and Preventive Medicine Residency, University of South Carolina, USA
Fam Med 35:163-4. 2003..This report describes a curricular experience designed to improve EKG arrhythmia recognition skills in third-year medical students in a required family medicine clerkship...
- Providing difficult feedback: TIPS for the problem learnerJamee H Lucas
Palmetto Richland Family Practice Residency, 3209 Colonial Drive, Columbia, SC 29203, USA
Fam Med 35:544-6. 2003
- Breast cyst aspirationJamee H Lucas
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
Am Fam Physician 68:1983-6. 2003..Complications such as local discomfort, bruising, and infection are uncommon...
- Walking the balance BEAM: the art and science of becoming a successful clinical teacherJamee Lucas
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of South Carolina, USA
Fam Med 34:498-9. 2002
- Photo quiz. All is not wellCharles Carter
Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital, University of South Carolina, Columbia 29203, USA
Am Fam Physician 66:1743-4. 2002