Sam J Lubner
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Report of a multicenter phase II trial testing a combination of biweekly bevacizumab and daily erlotinib in patients with unresectable biliary cancer: a phase II Consortium studySam J Lubner
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53792, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:3491-7. 2010..Secondary end points included overall survival (OS), time to progression (TTP), VEGF levels, and molecular studies of EGFR and k-ras...
- A phase II study of oxaliplatin, 5-fluorouracil, leucovorin, and high-dose capecitabine in patients with metastatic colorectal cancerSam J Lubner
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 9:157-61. 2010..This phase II study explores the efficacy and safety of a 2-day course of oxaliplatin/capecitabine (2DOC), with oxaliplatin given on day 1 and capecitabine given orally every 8 hours in high doses over 6 doses, mimicking FOLFOX6...
- A preclinical and clinical study of lithium in low-grade neuroendocrine tumorsSam J Lubner
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Oncologist 16:452-7. 2011..Use of lithium chloride in murine models suppressed carcinoid cell growth, reduced GSK-3β levels, and reduced expression of chromogranin A. This study assessed the efficacy of lithium chloride in patients with NETs...
- A pilot phase II study of valproic acid for treatment of low-grade neuroendocrine carcinomaTabraiz A Mohammed
D O, M S, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
Oncologist 16:835-43. 2011..Thus, this study aimed to evaluate the role of VPA in treating NETs and to determine whether VPA induced the Notch signaling pathway signaling in vivo...
- A phase I study of sorafenib, oxaliplatin and 2 days of high dose capecitabine in advanced pancreatic and biliary tract cancer: a Wisconsin oncology network studyNoelle K Loconte
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 600 Highland Avenue, K6 548 CSC, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Invest New Drugs 31:943-8. 2013..The recommended phase II dose of sorafenib in combination with 2DOC is 200 mg BID. There were infrequent grade 3 toxicities, most evident with sorafenib at 400 mg BID...