Sam J Lubner
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Report of a multicenter phase II trial testing a combination of biweekly bevacizumab and daily erlotinib in patients with unresectable biliary cancer: a phase II Consortium studySam J Lubner
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53792, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:3491-7. 2010..Secondary end points included overall survival (OS), time to progression (TTP), VEGF levels, and molecular studies of EGFR and k-ras...
- A phase II study of oxaliplatin, 5-fluorouracil, leucovorin, and high-dose capecitabine in patients with metastatic colorectal cancerSam J Lubner
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 9:157-61. 2010..This phase II study explores the efficacy and safety of a 2-day course of oxaliplatin/capecitabine (2DOC), with oxaliplatin given on day 1 and capecitabine given orally every 8 hours in high doses over 6 doses, mimicking FOLFOX6...
- A preclinical and clinical study of lithium in low-grade neuroendocrine tumorsSam J Lubner
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Oncologist 16:452-7. 2011..Use of lithium chloride in murine models suppressed carcinoid cell growth, reduced GSK-3β levels, and reduced expression of chromogranin A. This study assessed the efficacy of lithium chloride in patients with NETs...
- A phase I study of sorafenib, oxaliplatin and 2 days of high dose capecitabine in advanced pancreatic and biliary tract cancer: a Wisconsin oncology network studyNoelle K Loconte
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 600 Highland Avenue, K6 548 CSC, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Invest New Drugs 31:943-8. 2013..The recommended phase II dose of sorafenib in combination with 2DOC is 200 mg BID. There were infrequent grade 3 toxicities, most evident with sorafenib at 400 mg BID...
- A phase II study of sorafenib, oxaliplatin, and 2 days of high-dose capecitabine in advanced pancreas cancerRory J Makielski
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 76:317-23. 2015..Sorafenib is an oral multikinase inhibitor which we sought to combine with a unique capecitabine and oxaliplatin regimen for pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- A pilot phase II study of valproic acid for treatment of low-grade neuroendocrine carcinomaTabraiz A Mohammed
D O, M S, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
Oncologist 16:835-43. 2011..Thus, this study aimed to evaluate the role of VPA in treating NETs and to determine whether VPA induced the Notch signaling pathway signaling in vivo...
- A multicenter phase 1 study of γ -secretase inhibitor RO4929097 in combination with capecitabine in refractory solid tumorsNoelle K Loconte
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, 600 Highland Ave, CSC K4 548, Madison, WI, 53792, USA
Invest New Drugs 33:169-76. 2015..This phase I study was conducted to determine maximum tolerated dose (MTD), toxicities and efficacy of RO4929097 and capecitabine in advanced solid tumors...
- Phospholipid ether analogs for the detection of colorectal tumorsDustin A Deming
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e109668. 2014..Together, these compounds might enhance our ability to properly resect CRCs through better localization of the primary tumor and improved lymph node identification as well as detect distant disease...