Timothy S Loy
Affiliation: University of Missouri
- A103 immunostaining in the diagnosis of adrenal cortical tumors: an immunohistochemical study of 316 casesTimothy S Loy
Department of Pathology, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, 1 Hospital Drive, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:170-2. 2002..However, only small numbers of some of the tumors in the differential diagnosis of adrenal cortical neoplasms have been studied...
- Villous adenocarcinoma of the colon and rectum: a clinicopathologic study of 36 casesTimothy S Loy
Department of Pathology, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 28:1460-5. 2004..Classifying these tumors as a special type of colorectal cancer may facilitate the development of diagnostic adjuncts and optimal treatment protocols...
- The pathology of extrapulmonary small cell carcinomaShellaine R Frazier
Department of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Semin Oncol 34:30-8. 2007..In this article we discuss the pathology of EPSCC with a review of theories of histogenesis, sites of occurrence, diagnostic features, differential diagnosis, molecular alterations, and clinical behavior...
- 1D5 and 6F11: An immunohistochemical comparison of two monoclonal antibodies for the evaluation of estrogen receptor status in primary breast carcinomaPaul A Kaplan
Department of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia 65212, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 123:276-80. 2005..0001). There was no significant difference in fixation artifact between the 2 clones. The cost of antibody used for preparing a 1D5-stained slide was 86% more than for preparing a 6F11-stained slide (dollars 14.27 vs dollars 7.67)...
- Increased expression of the inflammatory protein YKL-40 in precancers of the breastWenyi Qin
Department of Surgery University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65121, USA
Int J Cancer 121:1536-42. 2007..NAF levels of YKL-40 are significantly higher in women with precancers than healthy subjects, suggesting that measuring YKL-40 in NAF may improve the identification of women at increased breast cancer risk...