Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Regulation of 5-HT receptors and the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis. Implications for the neurobiology of suicideJ F Lopez
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 836:106-34. 1997..These data may also provide a biological understanding of how stressful events may increase the risk for suicide in vulnerable individuals and may help us elucidate the neurobiological underpinnings of treatment resistance...
- The rhesus macaque is three times as diverse but more closely equivalent in damaging coding variation as compared to the humanQiaoping Yuan
Laboratory of Neurogenetics, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
BMC Genet 13:52. 2012....
- Early developmental changes in sleep in infants: the impact of maternal depressionRoseanne Armitage
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Sleep 32:693-6. 2009..This study evaluated whether sleep over the first 6 months of life was more disturbed in infants born to mothers who were depressed compared with infants from nondepressed mothers...
- Stress Regulation of 5HT Receptors and the HPA AxisJuan Lopez; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- MR: GR Balance in DepressionJuan F Lopez; Fiscal Year: 2010..Cortisol binds to 2 different receptors, MR and GR. But studies to date have only really examined GR function in depression. We propose to characterize the role of MR and the MR:GR balance in depression. ..