Ellen D S Lopez
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Quality-of-life concerns of African American breast cancer survivors within rural North Carolina: blending the techniques of photovoice and grounded theoryEllen D S Lopez
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida at Gainesville, Gainesville, FL 32610 3151, USA
Qual Health Res 15:99-115. 2005....
- Population-based health promotion perspective for older driver safety: conceptual framework to intervention planSherrilene Classen
Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, P O Box 100164, Gainesville, FL 32611 0164, USA
Clin Interv Aging 2:677-93. 2007..After completing the detailed plan we will test the effectiveness of this intervention on multiple levels...
- Psychometric testing of SPIDER: data capture tool for systematic literature reviewsSherrilene Classen
Department of Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation Science Doctoral Program College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611 0164, USA
Am J Occup Ther 62:335-48. 2008..Systematic literature reviews contribute to evidence-based occupational therapy, yet no data capture tool currently exists to validly and reliably appraise the characteristics and quality of primary studies...
- Breast cancer fatalism: the role of women's perceptions of the health care systemAllyson G Hall
Department of Health Services Research, Management, and Policy, University of Florida, 101 S Newell Drive, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 19:1321-35. 2008....
- The potential of survivorship care plans in primary care follow-up of minority breast cancer patientsMary Ann Burg
Department of Community Health and Family Medicine, University of Florida, P O Box 100237, Gainesville, FL 32610 0237, USA
J Gen Intern Med 24:S467-71. 2009..Survivorship care plans (SCPs) given to survivors before they transition to primary care settings are designed to improve the transfer of this information. This study examined these issues in a sample of minority breast cancer survivors...
- Drawing from Freirian empowerment methods to develop and use innovative learning maps: increasing enrollment of uninsured children on Detroit's eastsideEllen D S Lopez
College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, USA
Health Promot Pract 8:181-91. 2007....