Affiliation: University of Utah
- Reduced insular volume in attention deficit hyperactivity disorderMelissa Patricia Lopez-Larson
The Brain Institute, University of Utah, 383 Colorow Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, United States
Psychiatry Res 204:32-9. 2012..To our knowledge this is the first report of a bilateral reduction in AIC volumes in ADHD. Our findings suggest a role for the insula in modulating attention and inhibitory capacity in ADHD...
- Local brain connectivity and associations with gender and ageMelissa P Lopez-Larson
The Brain Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, United States
Dev Cogn Neurosci 1:187-97. 2011....
- Subcortical differences among youths with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder compared to those with bipolar disorder with and without attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderMelissa Lopez-Larson
The Brain Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 19:31-9. 2009..It is unknown if these children have neuroimaging findings unique to their co-morbid presentation, or if their brain findings are similar to children diagnosed with BP alone...
- Age-related changes in the corpus callosum in early-onset bipolar disorder assessed using volumetric and cross-sectional measurementsMelissa Lopez-Larson
The Brain Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Brain Imaging Behav 4:220-31. 2010..Future longitudinal assessments of CC development would track the evolution of callosal abnormalities in youths with BPD and allow exploration of the functional significance of these findings...
- Topographic maps of multisensory attentionJeffrey S Anderson
Division of Neuroradiology, School of Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:20110-4. 2010....
- Connectivity gradients between the default mode and attention control networksJeffrey S Anderson
Division of Neuroradiology, University of Utah, School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Brain Connect 1:147-57. 2011....
- Magnetic resonance imaging studies in early onset bipolar disorder: an updated reviewJanine Terry
The Brain Institute, University of Utah, 383 Colorow Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 18:421-39, ix-x. 2009..Future neuroimaging studies in youths with BPD should include longitudinal studies incorporating multimodal neuroimaging techniques...
- Network anticorrelations, global regression, and phase-shifted soft tissue correctionJeffrey S Anderson
Division of Neuroradiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 32:919-34. 2011..These results also imply that differences in network anticorrelations attributed to pathophysiological or behavioral states may be due to differences in network size or recruitment rather than actual anticorrelations...