Dana P Loomis
Affiliation: University of Nevada
- Lung cancer mortality and fibre exposures among North Carolina asbestos textile workersD Loomis
School of Community Health Sciences, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada, USA
Occup Environ Med 66:535-42. 2009..To describe mortality among workers exposed to chrysotile asbestos and evaluate the relationship between lung cancer and asbestos fibre exposure...
- Political economy of US states and rates of fatal occupational injuryDana Loomis
School of Public Health, MS 274, University of Nevada, Reno, NV 89557 0274, USA
Am J Public Health 99:1400-8. 2009..We investigated the extent to which the political economy of US states, including the relative power of organized labor, predicts rates of fatal occupational injury...
- Asbestos fibre dimensions and lung cancer mortality among workers exposed to chrysotileDana Loomis
School of Community Health Sciences MS 274, University of Nevada, Reno, NV 89557, USA
Occup Environ Med 67:580-4. 2010....
- Evaluation of protective equipment for prevention of injuries in rugby unionStephen W Marshall
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7435, USA
Int J Epidemiol 34:113-8. 2005..Rugby union has a high rate of injury. The increased use of protective equipment may help mitigate these injuries. This study investigated the injury prevention effectiveness of the protective equipment used in rugby union...
- OCCUPATIONAL FATALITY TRENDS: A CONTEXTUAL ANALYSISDana Loomis; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- CHRYSOTILE AND LUNG CANCER: TIME-RELATED EFFECTS AND POOLED ANALYSISDana Loomis; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Chrysotile: New Exposure Indices and Cancer EpidemiologyDana Loomis; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- OCCUPATIONAL INJURIES AMONG COMMERCIAL FISHERSDana Loomis; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Homicide During Robbery: A Case-Control StudyDana Loomis; Fiscal Year: 2003..The results of this study will assist in targeting prevention resources to specific high-risk workplaces and neighborhoods. ..
- OCCUPATIONAL FATALITY TRENDS: A CONTEXTUAL ANALYSISDana Loomis; Fiscal Year: 2001..abstract_text> ..
- HOMICIDE DURING ROBBERY: A CASE CONTROL STUDYDana Loomis; Fiscal Year: 2001..The study will make a significant contribution to our knowledge about how best to reduce the incidence of occupational robbery-homicide. ..