Jeffrey D Long
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- 8OHdG as a marker for Huntington disease progressionJeffrey D Long
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Neurobiol Dis 46:625-34. 2012..The finding that 8OHdG concentrations increased as a function of proximity to projected disease diagnosis and duration indicates support for the continued assessment of 8OHdG as a robust clinical HD biomarker...
- Cognitive decline in prodromal Huntington Disease: implications for clinical trialsJane S Paulsen
Department of Neurology, Carver College of Medicine, Univeristy of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:1233-9. 2013..Many longitudinal studies of cognitive decline in prodromal HD have not stratified samples based on disease progression, thereby obscuring differences between symptomatic and nonsymptomatic individuals...
- Measuring executive dysfunction longitudinally and in relation to genetic burden, brain volumetrics, and depression in prodromal Huntington diseaseKathryn V Papp
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 28:156-68. 2013....
- WHODAS 2.0 in prodromal Huntington disease: measures of functioning in neuropsychiatric diseaseNancy R Downing
College of Nursing, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Eur J Hum Genet 22:958-63. 2014..Results suggest the WHODAS can identify baseline and longitudinal differences in prodromal HD and may be useful in HD clinical trials. Companions may provide more accurate data as the disease progresses. ..
- Characterization of depression in prodromal Huntington disease in the neurobiological predictors of HD (PREDICT-HD) studyEric A Epping
Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
J Psychiatr Res 47:1423-31. 2013..The clinical presentation appears to be similar to other populations. Severity and progression are not related to the HD mutation. ..
- Diffusion weighted imaging of prefrontal cortex in prodromal Huntington's diseaseJoy T Matsui
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa John A Burns School of Medicine, The University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii
Hum Brain Mapp 35:1562-73. 2014..The gradient of effects that tracked with CAP group suggests DWI may provide markers of disease progression in future longitudinal studies as increasing diffusivity abnormalities in the lateral PFC of prodromal HD individuals...
- Indexing disease progression at study entry with individuals at-risk for Huntington diseaseYing Zhang
Department of Biostatistics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 156:751-63. 2011..The classification is an improvement over the one currently in use as it is based on observed data rather than model-based estimated values. © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc...