Paul A Lombardo
Affiliation: University of Virginia
- Eugenics, medical education, and the Public Health Service: Another perspective on the Tuskegee syphilis experimentPaul A Lombardo
Program in Law and Medicine, University of Virginia Center for Biomedical Ethics, Box 800758, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Bull Hist Med 80:291-316. 2006..Along with other senior officers in the PHS, they were publicly aligned with the eugenics movement. Tuskegee provided a vehicle for testing a eugenic hypothesis: that racial groups were differentially susceptible to infectious diseases...
- Infected physicians and invasive procedures: safe practice managementAngelique M Reitsma
The Center for Biomedical Ethics, University of Virginia Health Science Center, Charlottesville, VA 22908 0758, USA
Clin Infect Dis 40:1665-72. 2005..This policy proposal includes a list of exposure-prone procedures and a decision chart that indicates under what conditions infected physicians can practice beyond the need for disclosure of their serological status...
- Taking eugenics seriously: three generations of ??? are enough?Paul A Lombardo
Program in Law and Medicine, University of Virginia Center for Biomedical Ethics, USA
Fla State Univ Law Rev 30:191-218. 2003
- Facing Carrie BuckPaul A Lombardo
Hastings Cent Rep 33:14-7. 2003
- "The American Breed": Nazi eugenics and the origins of the Pioneer FundPaul A Lombardo
Center for Biomedical Ethics, University of Virginia, USA
Albany Law Rev 65:743-830. 2002