Tamra Burns Loeb
Affiliation: University of California
- Child sexual abuse: associations with the sexual functioning of adolescents and adultsTamra Burns Loeb
University of California, Los Angeles, Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, 90095 1759, USA
Annu Rev Sex Res 13:307-45. 2002..We use a developmental framework to guide our understanding of the effects of CSA, as well as gender and ethnic differences, on the sexual functioning of male and female survivors...
- Severity of child sexual abuse, post- traumatic stress and risky sexual behaviors among HIV-positive womenHector F Myers
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
AIDS Behav 10:191-9. 2006..The results support the need for interventions for HIV-positive women that address the full burden of abuse experienced and its sequelae...
- Childhood sexual abuse severity and disclosure predict posttraumatic stress symptoms and biomarkers in ethnic minority womenDorie A Glover
Semel Institute for Neuroscience, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90024 1759, USA
J Trauma Dissociation 11:152-73. 2010..Adult posttraumatic stress symptoms and a biomarker index of current health risk in childhood sexual abuse (CSA) survivors were investigated in relation to CSA severity, disclosure, and other peri- and post-trauma factors...
- The efficacy of an integrated risk reduction intervention for HIV-positive women with child sexual abuse historiesGail E Wyatt
Neuropsychiatric Institute, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90024 1759, USA
AIDS Behav 8:453-62. 2004....
- Does a history of childhood sexual abuse affect sexual outcomes in breast cancer survivors?Gail E Wyatt
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Medicine, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control Research, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 6900, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:1261-9. 2005..As part of a larger survey study examining sexuality and intimacy in breast cancer survivors, we conducted in-person interviews with a subsample of participants...
- HIV-positive black women with histories of childhood sexual abuse: patterns of substance use and barriers to health careGail E Wyatt
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 16:9-23. 2005..Implications for future research and culturally relevant prevention and intervention programs are discussed...