Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Unravelling the mechanisms of help for CD8+ T cell responsesAlexandra M Livingstone
David H Smith Center for Vaccine Biology and Immunology, Aab Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Rochester, NY, USA
Immunol Res 45:209-17. 2009....
- Dendritic cells need T cell help to prime cytotoxic T cell responses to strong antigensA M Livingstone
Department of Biology, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London, GB
Eur J Immunol 29:2826-34. 1999..The observation that highly immunogenic minor-incompatible DC failed to prime MHC class II-deficient mice suggests that in the absence of inflammatory signals, even strong antigens cannot stimulate CD8+ T cell responses without help...
- Peptide-pulsed splenic dendritic cells prime long-lasting CD8(+) T cell memory in the absence of cross-priming by host APCAlexandra M Livingstone
Basel Institute for Immunology, Basel, Switzerland
Eur J Immunol 32:281-90. 2002..Thus peptide-pulsed DC can prime long-lasting CD8(+) memory responses without any requirement for cross-priming by other APC...
- Cutting edge: CD4+ T cell help can be essential for primary CD8+ T cell responses in vivoJyh Chiang E Wang
David H Smith Center for Vaccine Biology and Immunology, Aab Institute of Biomedical Sciences, and Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Immunol 171:6339-43. 2003..Thus, the primary in vivo CD8(+) T cell response depends absolutely on help from CD4(+) T cells in our experimental system...
- Measuring the frequency of mouse and human cytotoxic T cells by the Lysispot assay: independent regulation of cytokine secretion and short-term killingJennifer E Snyder
David H Smith Center for Vaccine Biology and Immunology, University of Rochester Medical Center, New York, USA
Nat Med 9:231-5. 2003..The simultaneous enumeration of cytokine-secreting and cytotoxic cells should be invaluable for ex vivo analysis of immune responses during infection and autoimmunity...
- Dendritic cells: the immune information management expertsTim R Mosmann
Nat Immunol 5:564-6. 2004
- CD8+ T Cell Memory Primed By Dendritic CellsAlexandra Livingstone; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..