William C Livingood
Affiliation: University of Florida
- A quality improvement evaluation case study: impact on public health outcomes and agency cultureWilliam C Livingood
Center for Health Equity and Quality Research, University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida Duval County Health Department, Florida Department of Health, Jacksonville, Florida JPHsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia Electronic address
Am J Prev Med 44:445-52. 2013..However, there is a paucity of evidence documenting the value of QI to public health agencies and services...
- Applied social and behavioral science to address complex health problemsWilliam C Livingood
Duval County Health Department Institute for Public Health Informatics and Research, University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, USA
Am J Prev Med 41:525-31. 2011..Also needed is a modification of health-related education to ensure that those entering the disciplines develop instincts and capacities as applied scientists...
- Evaluating Medical Home constructs for children with special needs: integrating theory and logic modelsWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA
Fam Community Health 30:E1-15. 2007..This application provides a historical basis for applying logic models of evaluation and illustrates the utility of logic models...
- A longitudinal study of a pediatric practice-based versus an agency-based model of care coordination for children and youth with special health care needsDavid Wood
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
Matern Child Health J 13:667-76. 2009..No studies have prospectively compared a practice-based care coordination model to a Title V agency-based care coordination model...
- A community-centered model of the academic health department and implications for assessmentWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, Florida 32211, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 13:662-9. 2007....
- Impact of pre-conception health care: evaluation of a social determinants focused interventionWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, 900 University Blvd North, Suite 604, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA
Matern Child Health J 14:382-91. 2010..Additional research should be conducted to refine replicable social determinant focused interventions and confirm and generalize these results...