William C Livingood
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Revenue sources for essential services in Florida: findings and implications for organizing and funding public healthWilliam C Livingood
University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 19:371-8. 2013..The Florida Public Health Practice-Based Research Network conducted the study of Florida county health departments (CHDs) to assess relationships between self-assessed performance on essential services (ESs) and sources of funding...
- A quality improvement evaluation case study: impact on public health outcomes and agency cultureWilliam C Livingood
Center for Health Equity and Quality Research, University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
Am J Prev Med 44:445-52. 2013..However, there is a paucity of evidence documenting the value of QI to public health agencies and services...
- Applied social and behavioral science to address complex health problemsWilliam C Livingood
Duval County Health Department Institute for Public Health Informatics and Research, University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, USA
Am J Prev Med 41:525-31. 2011..Also needed is a modification of health-related education to ensure that those entering the disciplines develop instincts and capacities as applied scientists...
- Evaluating Medical Home constructs for children with special needs: integrating theory and logic modelsWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA
Fam Community Health 30:E1-15. 2007..This application provides a historical basis for applying logic models of evaluation and illustrates the utility of logic models...
- A longitudinal study of a pediatric practice-based versus an agency-based model of care coordination for children and youth with special health care needsDavid Wood
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
Matern Child Health J 13:667-76. 2009..No studies have prospectively compared a practice-based care coordination model to a Title V agency-based care coordination model...
- A community-centered model of the academic health department and implications for assessmentWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, Florida 32211, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 13:662-9. 2007....
- Impact of pre-conception health care: evaluation of a social determinants focused interventionWilliam C Livingood
Institute for Health, Policy and Evaluation Research, Duval County Health Department, 900 University Blvd North, Suite 604, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA
Matern Child Health J 14:382-91. 2010..Additional research should be conducted to refine replicable social determinant focused interventions and confirm and generalize these results...