Affiliation: University of New Hampshire
- Middle-class mothers' perceptions of peer and sibling victimization among children with Asperger's syndrome and nonverbal learning disordersLiza Little
Family Research Laboratory and Department of Nursing, University of New Hampshire, Durham 03824, USA
Issues Compr Pediatr Nurs 25:43-57. 2002..Implications for nursing professionals are reviewed...
- Using ecological theory to understand intimate partner violence and child maltreatmentLiza Little
Department of Nursing, 259 Hewitt Hall, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH 03824, USA
J Community Health Nurs 19:133-45. 2002..This article expands the community nurses' conceptualization of intimate violence issues and strengthen his or her nursing interventions...
- Maternal discipline of children with Asperger Syndrome and nonverbal learning disordersLiza Little
Department of Nursing, University of New Hamphire, Durham, NH 03824, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 27:349-54. 2002....
- Differences in stress and coping for mothers and fathers of children with Asperger's syndrome and nonverbal learning disordersLiza Little
Department of Nursing, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, USA
Pediatr Nurs 28:565-70. 2002..Mothers found some coping strategies more helpful than fathers did. Maternal education and child's age also were related to some stress and coping variables. Implications for nurses and future research are discussed...
- Why child maltreatment researchers should include children's disability status in their maltreatment studiesKathleen Kendall-Tackett
Crimes against Children Research Center, University of New Hampshire, 126 Horton Social Science Center, 20 College Road, Durham, NH 03824, USA
Child Abuse Negl 29:147-51. 2005
- Wonders and worries of parenting a child with Asperger syndrome & nonverbal learning disorderLiza Little
Clinical Services, Spurwink, Portland, ME, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 31:39-44. 2006..To describe the prevalent joys and pressing concerns of parents of children with Asperger syndrome (AS) and nonverbal learning disorder (NLD)...