Jill S Litt
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- In-depth interviews with state public health practitioners on the United States National Physical Activity PlanKelly R Evenson
Department of Epidemiology, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, USA
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 10:72. 2013..This study examined state public health practitioner awareness, dissemination, use, challenges, and recommendations for the NPAP...
- Advancing environmental and policy change through active living collaboratives: compositional and stakeholder engagement correlates of group effectivenessJill Litt
Department of Environmental Health, Colorado School of Public Health, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 19:S49-57. 2013....
- Active living collaboratives in the United States: understanding characteristics, activities, and achievement of environmental and policy changeJill S Litt
Colorado School of Public Health, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 10:E19. 2013..The objective of this study was to examine the characteristics of these collaborative groups and the extent to which they have achieved change...
- Housing environments and child health conditions among recent Mexican immigrant families: a population-based studyJill S Litt
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, Colorado School of Public Health, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO 80045, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 12:617-25. 2010..Solutions to address unhealthy housing conditions among recent immigrants must be multi-faceted and include strategies that target household-level improvements and access to health care...
- The influence of social involvement, neighborhood aesthetics, and community garden participation on fruit and vegetable consumptionJill S Litt
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, Colorado School of Public Health, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Am J Public Health 101:1466-73. 2011..We considered the relationship between an urban adult population's fruit and vegetable consumption and several selected social and psychological processes, beneficial aesthetic experiences, and garden participation...
- Connecting food environments and health through the relational nature of aesthetics: gaining insight through the community gardening experienceJames Hale
Department of Environmental Health, Colorado School of Public Health, 13001 E 17th Place, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Soc Sci Med 72:1853-63. 2011....
- Advancing health and environmental disease tracking: a 5-year follow-up studyJill S Litt
School of Medicine, University of Colorado, Department of Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Am J Public Health 97:456-63. 2007..Our goal was to gain an understanding of the extent to which environmental public health tracking (EPHT) has progressed since the release of the 2000 Pew Environmental Health Commission report examining the nation's EPHT infrastructure...