Genomes and Genes
J A Lister
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Differential expression of CaMK-II genes during early zebrafish embryogenesisSarah C Rothschild
Department of Biology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, USA
Dev Dyn 236:295-305. 2007..These findings reveal a complex pattern of CaMK-II gene expression consistent with pleiotropic roles during development...
- nacre encodes a zebrafish microphthalmia-related protein that regulates neural-crest-derived pigment cell fateJ A Lister
Department of Biological Structure, University of Washington, Box 357420, Seattle, WA 98195 7420, USA
Development 126:3757-67. 1999....
- Duplicate mitf genes in zebrafish: complementary expression and conservation of melanogenic potentialJ A Lister
Department of Biological Structure, Center for Developmental Biology, University of Washington, HSB G514, Seattle, Washington 98195 7420, USA
Dev Biol 237:333-44. 2001..These data suggest that mitfa and mitfb together may recapitulate the expression and functions of a single ancestral Mitf gene, and that mitfb may serve additional novel functions...
- Development of pigment cells in the zebrafish embryoJames A Lister
Department of Biological Structure, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 7420, USA
Microsc Res Tech 58:435-41. 2002....
- Transcriptional regulation of mitfa accounts for the sox10 requirement in zebrafish melanophore developmentStone Elworthy
Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Bath BA2 7AY, UK
Development 130:2809-18. 2003..We propose that the dominant melanophore phenotype in Waardenburg syndrome IV individuals with SOX10 mutations is likely to result from failure to activate MITF in the normal number of melanoblasts...
- Zebrafish Foxd3 is required for development of a subset of neural crest derivativesJames A Lister
Department of Biological Structure and Center for Developmental Biology, University of Washington, HSB G514, Box 357420, Seattle, 98195 7420, USA
Dev Biol 290:92-104. 2006....