Emily M Lindley
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Evaluation of ABM/P-15 versus autogenous bone in an ovine lumbar interbody fusion modelBlake P Sherman
Department of Orthopaedics, The Spine Center, University of Colorado Denver, Mail Stop B202, 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Eur Spine J 19:2156-63. 2010..Thus, ABM/P-15 was as successful as autogenous bone graft in producing lumbar spinal fusion in an ovine model, and it should be further evaluated in clinical studies...
- Pedicle screw placement with O-arm and stealth navigationSURESH PATIL
The Spine Center, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Colorado, Mail Stop B202, 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Orthopedics 35:e61-5. 2012..Our findings suggest that final screw positions may be deeper than awl positions appear on navigation images...
- Retrograde ejaculation after anterior lumbar spine surgeryEmily M Lindley
Department of Orthopaedics, The Spine Center, University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus, Denver, CO, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 37:1785-9. 2012..A retrospective cohort study...
- Nucleus replacement device failure: a case report and biomechanical studyEmily M Lindley
Department of Orthopaedics, The Spine Center, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 35:E1241-7. 2010..Case report and biomechanical study...
- Unusual spine anatomy contributing to wrong level spine surgery: a case report and recommendations for decreasing the risk of preventable 'never events'Emily M Lindley
Department of Orthopaedics, University of Colorado Denver, Denver CO, USA
Patient Saf Surg 5:33. 2011..abstract:..
- Complications of axial lumbar interbody fusionEmily M Lindley
The Spine Center, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Colorado, Denver, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Neurosurg Spine 15:273-9. 2011..It can be used alone or in combination with minimally invasive or traditional open fusion procedures. The purpose of this study was to evaluate complications of the AxiaLIF procedure at the authors' institutions...
- Piriformis syndrome versus radiculopathy following lumbar artificial disc replacementElizabeth S Robinson
Spine Center, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:E282-7. 2011..Case series...
- Thermomechanical effects of spine surgery rods composed of different metals and alloysAndriy Noshchenko
The Spine Center, University of Colorado, Denver, CO 80045, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:870-8. 2011..A basic science study monitoring changes in the curvature of hand contoured commercially pure titanium (CPTi), titanium-aluminum-vanadium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V), and stainless steel (SS) rods maintained at different temperature conditions...
- Small peptide (P-15) bone substitute efficacy in a rabbit cancellous bone modelEmily M Lindley
The Spine Center, Department of Orthopedics, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 94:463-8. 2010..These results are consistent with the findings of ABM/P-15 use in human oral-maxillofacial studies and in large animal spine fusion models...
- Perioperative and Long-term Clinical Outcomes for Bone Morphogenetic Protein Versus Iliac Crest Bone Graft for Lumbar Fusion in Degenerative Disk Disease: Systematic Review With Meta-AnalysisAndriy Noshchenko
Department of Orthopedics Health Sciences Library, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO
J Spinal Disord Tech 27:117-35. 2014..Systematic review with meta-analysis...
- Clinical and radiological outcomes of axial lumbar interbody fusionSuresh S Patil
Department of Orthopedics, University of Colorado Denver, Colorado, USA
Orthopedics 33:883. 2010..Overall, we found the axial lumbar interbody fusion procedure in combination with pedicle screw placement to have good clinical and radiological outcomes...
- Lumbar spinal fusion versus anterior lumbar disc replacement: the financial implicationsVikas V Patel
Spine Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences, Denver, CO 80045, USA
J Spinal Disord Tech 21:473-6. 2008..Cost-identification analysis with retrospective and calculated cost...
- C1-C2 fusion: postoperative C2 nerve impingement-is it a problem?Kurt D Myers
The Spine Center, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, USA
Evid Based Spine Care J 3:53-6. 2012..Conclusions: When considering C1-C2 lateral mass screw fixation for atlantoaxial fusion, the size of the foramen should be considered. If the foramen is significantly narrowed, alternate fixation should be selected...