Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Cytogenetic analysis of a series of 13 renal oncocytomasValerie Lindgren
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, 60612, USA
J Urol 171:602-4. 2004..Additional abnormalities may occur with transformation to chromophobe renal cell carcinoma, although exactly which one is unclear. We expanded the oncocytoma data base to shed light on changes that characterize transformation...
- Renal tumor with overlapping distal nephron morphology and karyotypeValerie Lindgren
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Ill, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 128:1274-8. 2004....
- High incidence of chromosome 1 abnormalities in a series of 27 renal oncocytomas: cytogenetic and fluorescence in situ hybridization studiesGladell P Paner
Department of Pathology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Ill 60153, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:81-5. 2007..It has recently been shown by cytogenetics that there is a high incidence of chromosome 1 abnormalities in renal oncocytomas...
- Passive seeding in metanephric adenoma: a review of pseudometastatic lesions in perinephric lymph nodesGladell P Paner
Department of Pathology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:1317-21. 2005..We conclude that this phenomenon is understudied and underrecognized and can easily be mistaken for metastasis...
- Comprehensive analysis of CBFbeta-MYH11 fusion transcripts in acute myeloid leukemia by RT-PCR analysisShrihari S Kadkol
Departments of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
J Mol Diagn 6:22-7. 2004....
- Extranodal natural killer/t-cell lymphoma, nasal type, in a patient with a constitutional 11q terminal deletion disorderSujata Gaitonde
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Ill 60612, USA
Acta Haematol 118:42-6. 2007..Malignancy is a potential concern, as these children reach adulthood. However, since the majority of patients are young, their risk of developing malignancy in adulthood is essentially unknown...
- Unique immunologic patterns in fibromyalgiaFrederick G Behm
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago UIC, Chicago, IL, USA
BMC Clin Pathol 12:25. 2012..abstract:..
- MLL-SEPT6 fusion transcript with a novel sequence in an infant with acute myeloid leukemiaShrihari S Kadkol
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 168:162-7. 2006..The findings emphasize the importance of combined cytogenetic and molecular analyses in the workup of acute leukemia, especially in those leukemias that occur infrequently...
- Acute myelogenous leukemia with t(6;9)(p23;q34) and marrow basophilia: an overviewYiqing Chi
Departments of Pathology, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 132:1835-7. 2008....
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia with p190 BCR-ABL rearrangement mimicking advanced liver disease at presentationVictoria Alagiozian-Angelova
Acta Oncol 46:554-6. 2007
- To err is human; to follow the SOP divineValerie Lindgren
Int J Cancer 123:979-80. 2008