Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Developing a cardiology-oncology clinical practice guidelineJoann Lindenfeld
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, F749, Room 7083, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Dis 53:173-9. 2010..The rationale, potential problems, and important steps in developing a cardiology-oncology guideline are discussed...
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator shocks in patients with a left ventricular assist deviceAmrut V Ambardekar
University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 29:771-6. 2010..However, the rate of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) shocks and the effect of these shocks on outcomes in patients with LVADs remain unknown...
- The comorbidity conundrum: a focus on the role of noncardiovascular chronic conditions in the heart failure patientRobert Lee Page
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, 12631 East 17th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Curr Cardiol Rep 14:276-84. 2012....
- Low-dose gabapentin for intractable hiccups in a heart transplant recipientRobert L Page
University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Prog Transplant 21:340-3. 2011....
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy in NYHA class IV heart failureMichelle Khoo
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 1635 Aurora Court, F749, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Curr Cardiol Rep 11:175-83. 2009..It is likely that "rescue therapy" with CRT will be most beneficial when patients improve enough with CRT to allow reinstitution of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and beta blockers...
- Effect of left ventricular assist device placement on preexisting implantable cardioverter-defibrillator leadsAmrut V Ambardekar
Division of Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Card Fail 16:327-31. 2010..We investigated whether the implantation of a LVAD affects ICD function...