Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- A national ICU telemedicine survey: validation and resultsCraig M Lilly
Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Chest 142:40-7. 2012....
- Tele-ICU: experience to dateCraig M Lilly
Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Clinical and the Population Health Research Program, University of Massachusetts Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Worcester, Massachusetts 01605, USA
J Intensive Care Med 25:16-22. 2010..Tele-ICU is thought to have great promise to support critically ill adults...
- Hospital mortality, length of stay, and preventable complications among critically ill patients before and after tele-ICU reengineering of critical care processesCraig M Lilly
Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, USA
JAMA 305:2175-83. 2011..The association of an adult tele-intensive care unit (ICU) intervention with hospital mortality, length of stay, best practice adherence, and preventable complications for an academic medical center has not been reported...
- Benchmark data from more than 240,000 adults that reflect the current practice of critical care in the United StatesCraig M Lilly
Department of Medicine, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, USA
Chest 140:1232-42. 2011..Nationwide benchmarks representing current critical care practice for the range of ICUs are lacking. This information may highlight opportunities for care improvement and allows comparison of ICU practice data...
- Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes, and Innate ImmunityCraig Lilly; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Galectin-3 and Expression of the Asthma PhenotypeCraig Lilly; Fiscal Year: 2007..These studies will provide new insights into the complex role of lectins and their ligands in allergic diseases. ..
- GENETICS VARIATION IN 5LO PRODUCT PRODUCTIONCraig Lilly; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- MECHANISMS OF CHEMOKINE EXPRESSION IN ASTHMACraig Lilly; Fiscal Year: 2003..This work will lead to a better understanding of the mechanisms by which eotaxin and the CCR3 receptor contribute to the asthamtic diathesis. ..