Wendy M Likes
Affiliation: University of Tennessee
- Use of the female sexual function index in women with vulvar intraepithelial neoplasiaWendy M Likes
University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee 38163, USA
J Sex Marital Ther 32:255-66. 2006..1993) and the FSFI in this population, we found a correlation between a related construct of quality of life and sexual function...
- Pilot study of sexual function and quality of life after excision for vulvar intraepithelial neoplasiaWendy M Likes
Department of Acute and Chronic Care, Primary Care, and Obstetrics and Gynecology and College of Nursing, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, USA
J Reprod Med 52:23-7. 2007..To compare sexualfunction and quality of life (QOL) in women with vulvar excision for vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN) with those in an age-matched, healthy comparison group...
- Correlates of sexual function following vulvar excisionWendy M Likes
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Nursing, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Gynecol Oncol 105:600-3. 2007....
- Aesthetic practice of labial reductionWendy M Likes
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 12:210-6. 2008..This article reviews the literature to date on labial reduction and describes the concerns related to the lack of understanding of the outcomes associated with this procedure...
- Women's experiences with vulvar intraepithelial neoplasiaWendy M Likes
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Nursing, Memphis, TN, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 37:640-6. 2008..To explore women's experiences with vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia during diagnosis and treatment...
- WebQuests: creating engaging, student-centered, constructivist learning activitiesCynthia K Russell
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Nursing, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 26:78-87; quiz 88-9. 2008..The authors describe the history of WebQuests and, using examples from a series of WebQuests used in an undergraduate informatics for healthcare course, offer specific guidelines for developing relevant WebQuests for nursing education...
- Home Study Course: Fall 2005Wendy M Likes
Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 9:245-7. 2005..DISCLOSURE: Faculty must disclose any significant financial interest or relationship with proprietary entities that may have a direct relationship to the subject matter. For this course, the author had no such relationship to report...