Dianne V Liebel
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Which components of a primary care affiliated home visiting nurse program are associated with disability maintenance/improvement?Dianne V Liebel
University of Rochester, School of Nursing, Rochester, New York 14642 8404, USA
Home Health Care Serv Q 31:155-80. 2012..Confirmation of these findings may help home care nurses to delay disability worsening...
- Review of nurse home visiting interventions for community-dwelling older persons with existing disabilityDianne V Liebel
Department of Nursing, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Med Care Res Rev 66:119-46. 2009..This review helps provide insight into variables that influence disability outcomes as well as the development of best-practice models of in-home visiting to older adults with existing disability...
- Barriers and facilitators to optimize function and prevent disability worsening: a content analysis of a nurse home visit interventionDianne V Liebel
School of Nursing, University of Rochester, New York, USA
J Adv Nurs 68:80-93. 2012....
- Patient satisfaction, empowerment, and health and disability status effects of a disease management-health promotion nurse intervention among Medicare beneficiaries with disabilitiesBruce Friedman
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Gerontologist 49:778-92. 2009....
- Effects of a home visiting nurse intervention versus care as usual on individual activities of daily living: a secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trialBruce Friedman
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Rochester, 265 Crittenden Blvd, CU 420644, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
BMC Geriatr 14:24. 2014..The purpose of our study was to identify which individual ADLs were affected by a specific HVN intervention...
- Longitudinal prevalence and correlates of elder mistreatment among older adults receiving home visiting nursingBruce Friedman
a Departments of Public Health Sciences and Psychiatry, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, USA
J Elder Abuse Negl 27:34-64. 2015..Nurses visiting older adults in their homes should be aware that their patients are, as a group, vulnerable to EM, and that the factors identified here may be specific markers of greater risk. ..