Martha Kay Libbus
Affiliation: University of Missouri
- TB-HIV Registry Matching in Missouri, 1987-1999M Kay Libbus
Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211 4120, USA
Public Health Nurs 19:470-4. 2002..By whatever means necessary, communications between the TB and HIV programs within the Missouri Department of Health should be enhanced...
- School nurses: voices from the health roomM Kay Libbus
Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211 4120, USA
J Sch Health 73:322-4. 2003
- Abuse during pregnancy: current theory and new contextual understandingsM Kay Libbus
University of Missouri, Sinclair School of Nursing, Columbia, Missouri 65211 4120, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 27:927-38. 2006..Additionally the chaos, instability, and lack of resources experienced by these women likely contributed to their inability to complete the four phases described by Landenburger's model for non-pregnant women...
- Public health management of perinatal hepatitis B virusMartha Kay Libbus
Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, USA
Public Health Nurs 26:353-61. 2009..We discuss barriers to public health NCM and the importance of a universal HBV vaccine birth dose to protect undetected and unreported cases. Finally, we suggest implications for public health nursing practice...
- Program evaluation of mobile dental services for children with special health care needsConstance Brooks
Clinical Nursing MU Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri Columbia, 65211, USA
Spec Care Dentist 22:156-60. 2002..Many of the improvement recommendations were initiated during the process of the program evaluation...
- Medication-taking beliefs of adult renal transplant recipientsCynthia L Russell
University of Missouri Columbia, Sinclair School of Nursing, 65212, USA
Clin Nurse Spec 17:200-8; quiz 209-30. 2003..To describe the medication-taking beliefs of younger and older adult renal transplant recipients...
- Continuing education: improving perceived competence in school nursesLinda F C Bullock
Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA
J Sch Nurs 18:360-3. 2002..Results of the study suggest that school nurses who attend specific continuing education programs feel more competent in practice than nurses who do not attend...
- Breastfeeding and employment: an assessment of employer attitudesM Kay Libbus
S311 Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211 4120, USA
J Hum Lact 18:247-51. 2002..Thus, enhancement of breastfeeding opportunity in the work environment may come as a result of public and employer education but, more likely, will require some type of directive from official sources...
- Double binding, abusive intimate partner relationships, and pregnancyKristin F Lutz
School of Nursing, University of Wisconsin Madison, Clinical Sciences Center, Wisconsin 53792 2455, USA
Can J Nurs Res 38:118-34. 2006..They offer suggestions regarding clinical practice and research to further develop appropriate interventions incorporating this construct...