Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Disruption of odour quality coding in piriform cortex mediates olfactory deficits in Alzheimer's diseaseWen Li
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1202 W Johnson Street, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Brain 133:2714-26. 2010..Furthermore, as a putative lesion model of odour quality processing in the human brain, our study suggests a causal role of posterior piriform cortex in differentiating olfactory objects...
- Right orbitofrontal cortex mediates conscious olfactory perceptionWen Li
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Psychol Sci 21:1454-63. 2010..These data highlight the right OFC's critical role in subserving human olfactory consciousness...
- From early sensory specialization to later perceptual generalization: dynamic temporal progression in perceiving individual threatsElizabeth A Krusemark
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
J Neurosci 33:587-94. 2013....
- Left-frontal brain potentials index conceptual implicit memory for words initially viewed subliminallyJason C W Chen
Laboratory for Cognitive Neuroscience, Institute of Neuroscience, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan
Brain Res 1285:135-47. 2009....
- Do all threats work the same way? Divergent effects of fear and disgust on sensory perception and attentionElizabeth A Krusemark
Department of Psychology and the Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
J Neurosci 31:3429-34. 2011....
- Hemispheric asymmetry and visuo-olfactory integration in perceiving subthreshold (micro) fearful expressionsEmily C Forscher
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
J Neurosci 32:2159-65. 2012..Critically, this interaction between multisensory synergy and hemispheric asymmetry in threat perception may underlie the multifaceted fear experiences of everyday life...