Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Micromachined bulk PZT tissue contrast sensor for fine needle aspiration biopsyTao Li
Engineering Research Center for Wireless Integrated MicroSystems, University of Michigan, 1301 Beal Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2122, USA
Lab Chip 7:179-85. 2007..These results suggest that the device can complement existing methods for guidance during biopsies...
- Compact, power-efficient architectures using microvalves and microsensors, for intrathecal, insulin, and other drug delivery systemsTao Li
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan, 1301 Beal Ave, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109 2122, USA
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 64:1639-49. 2012..The pressure profiles can also be used to detect catheter occlusions and disconnects. The benefits of this architecture compared with alternative options are reviewed...
- A blood sampling microsystem for pharmacokinetic applications: design, fabrication, and initial resultsTao Li
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2122, USA
Lab Chip 9:3495-503. 2009..In vivo tests on live, anesthetized mice resulted in successful collection of blood into the reservoir. The possible integration of the device in microanalytical systems and the device scalability for multisampling are discussed...
- A biopsy tool with integrated piezoceramic elements for needle tract cauterization and cauterization monitoringKarthik Visvanathan
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Biomed Microdevices 14:55-65. 2012..22 MHz to 7.96 MHz of the PZT elements when the biopsy needle is inserted into wax medium. An interface circuit for actuation of the PZT elements for tissue cauterization is also described...
- [Effect of early hemofiltration on endotoxin and cytokines plasma levels of endotoxemic pigs]Tao Li
Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 41:945-6. 2003
- Using uncorrelated discriminant analysis for tissue classification with gene expression dataJieping Ye
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, 4 192 EE CSCI Bldg, 200 Union Street S E, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
IEEE/ACM Trans Comput Biol Bioinform 1:181-90. 2004..These results provide a comparative study of various state-of-the-art classification methods on well-known gene expression data sets...
- Microarray based Raman spectroscopic detection with gold nanoparticle probesTao Li
State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun, China
Biosens Bioelectron 23:1125-30. 2008..For the protein in solution, a limit of 0.1 microg/mL is reported. Furthermore, enzyme activity of the kinase (PKA) is also detected with high specificity for an established peptide substrate (kemptide) on the microarray spots...
- Gene selection algorithm by combining reliefF and mRMRYi Zhang
School of Computer Science, Florida International University, 11200 SW 8th Street, Miami, FL 33199, USA
BMC Genomics 9:S27. 2008....