Su Ting T Li
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Hormone-containing hair product use in prepubertal childrenSu-Ting T Li
Child Health Institute, 146 N Canal St, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103-8552, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 156:85-6. 2002
- Antiemetic use for acute gastroenteritis in childrenSu Ting T Li
Child Health Institute, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle 98195, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 157:475-9. 2003....
- Intussusception and oral poliovirus vaccination: is there an association?Su Ting T Li
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA 95817 5177, USA
Am J Epidemiol 160:576-81. 2004..1, 95% confidence interval: 0.5, 2.2). However, to address the hypothesis that risk of intussusception is related to receipt of a particular dose of OPV, a larger study would be required...
- Empyema hospitalizations increased in US children despite pneumococcal conjugate vaccineSu Ting T Li
Department of Pediatrics, University of California at Davis, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Pediatrics 125:26-33. 2010..To determine if the incidence of empyema among children in the United States has changed since the introduction of the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in 2000...
- Is residents' progress on individualized learning plans related to the type of learning goal set?Su Ting T Li
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, Sacramento, California, USA
Acad Med 86:1293-9. 2011..To determine the types of learning goals residents select for their individualized learning plans (ILPs) and the relationship between goal type and progress toward achieving that goal...