Affiliation: University of California
- Organizational factors affecting the adoption of diabetes care management processes in physician organizationsRui Li
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Diabetes Care 27:2312-6. 2004..To describe the extent of adoption of diabetes care management processes in physician organizations in the U.S. and to investigate the organizational factors that affect the adoption of diabetes care management processes...
- An empirical assessment of high-performing medical groups: results from a national studyStephen M Shortell
University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Med Care Res Rev 62:407-34. 2005..The findings hold a number of important implications for policy and practice, and the framework presented provides a foundation for future research...
- The alignment and blending of payment incentives within physician organizationsJames C Robinson
University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, 140 Warren, Berkeley, CA 94720 7360, USA
Health Serv Res 39:1589-606. 2004....
- Longitudinal changes in white matter disease and cognition in the first year of the Alzheimer disease neuroimaging initiativeOwen Carmichael
Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
Arch Neurol 67:1370-8. 2010....
- Self-monitoring of blood glucose before and after Medicare expansion among Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes who do not use insulinRui Li
Division of Diabetes Translation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Am J Public Health 98:358-64. 2008..We examined the impact of this expansion on self-monitoring of blood glucose among Medicare beneficiaries who were not using insulin to treat their diabetes...
- [Prevalence and predictors of microalbuminuria in persons with various glucose tolerance levels]Li Huo
Department of Endocrinology, Shanghai Clinical Center for Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases, Shanghai Institute of Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200025, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 87:2537-40. 2007..To investigate the prevalence of microalbuminuria in persons with various glucose tolerance levels and the risk factors for the development of microalbuminuria...
- [Determination in vitro of rat plasma protein binding rate of sinomenine by using microdialysis method]Ying Feng Zhang
Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou 510405, China
Yao Xue Xue Bao 41:909-12. 2006..To determine in vitro the rat plasma protein binding rate by using microdialysis method...
- [Cross-sectional investigation of prevalence of type 2 diabetes in Shanghai]Rui Li
Shanghai Municipal Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Shanghai 200336, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 86:1675-80. 2006..To investigate the prevalence of type 2 diabetes and impaired glucose regulation among the permanent urban and rural inhabitants in Shanghai...
- [Clinical evaluation of four cytokines in serum and prostatic fluid in chronic abacterial prostatitis]Shu ping Li
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Huaihua Medical College, Huaihua, Hunan, 418000, China
Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 12:25-7. 2006..To investigate the relationship between four cytokines in serum and prostatic fluid and chronic abacterial prostatitis (CAP)...
- [Epidemiological survey of prevalence of fatty liver and its risk factors in a general adult population of Shanghai]Jian Gao Fang
Fatty Liver Research Center, Shanghai First People s Hospital, Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200080, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 13:83-8. 2005..To investigate the prevalence and major risk factors of fatty liver among adult residents in Shanghai...
- Impact of HIV infection and HAART on serum lipids in menSharon A Riddler
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
JAMA 289:2978-82. 2003....
- Characteristics of coronary microvascular lesions in autopsied elderly with hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophyXiaoying Li
Department of Cardiology, Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing 100853, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 115:658-63. 2002....