Ka Loh Li
Affiliation: University of California
- AG-013736, a novel inhibitor of VEGF receptor tyrosine kinases, inhibits breast cancer growth and decreases vascular permeability as detected by dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imagingLisa J Wilmes
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 1290, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 25:319-27. 2007..Furthermore, the correlative relationship between microvasculature changes and tumor growth inhibition supports DCE-MRI methods as a biomarker of VEGF receptor target inhibition with potential clinical utility...
- Heterogeneity in the angiogenic response of a BT474 human breast cancer to a novel vascular endothelial growth factor-receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor: assessment by voxel analysis of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRIKa Loh Li
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 1290, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 22:511-9. 2005....
- Kinetic assessment of breast tumors using high spatial resolution signal enhancement ratio (SER) imagingKa Loh Li
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94107 0946, USA
Magn Reson Med 58:572-81. 2007..87+/-0.03). The SER is easy to calculate and may have a unique role in breast tissue characterization...
- Improved tumor vascular function following high-dose epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapyMark M Moasser
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 26:1618-25. 2007..Poor tumor vascular function limits the delivery and efficacy of cancer chemotherapeutics and HER family tyrosine kinases mediate tumor-endothelial signaling in both of these compartments...
- New hybrid technique for accurate and reproducible quantitation of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI dataKa Loh Li
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Magn Reson Med 50:1286-95. 2003..The new method has the potential to provide more accurate quantification of tissue plasma volume and vessel permeability...
- Four-phase single-capillary stepwise model for kinetics in arterial spin labeling MRIKa Loh Li
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, and VA Medical Center 114M, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Magn Reson Med 53:511-8. 2005..055). These results imply that restricted permeability of capillaries to water should be considered when brain ASL data are analyzed...
- Invasive breast cancer: predicting disease recurrence by using high-spatial-resolution signal enhancement ratio imagingKa Loh Li
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, 1 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94143 1290, USA
Radiology 248:79-87. 2008..To retrospectively evaluate high-spatial-resolution signal enhancement ratio (SER) imaging for the prediction of disease recurrence in patients with breast cancer who underwent preoperative magnetic resonance (MR) imaging...