Genomes and Genes
JAMES YH LI
Affiliation: University of Connecticut Health Center
- New regulatory interactions and cellular responses in the isthmic organizer region revealed by altering Gbx2 expressionJames Y H Li
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Developmental Genetics Program, Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, 540 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Development 132:1971-81. 2005..Our studies provide new insights into the regulatory interactions that maintain isthmic organizer gene expression and the consequences of altered levels of organizer gene expression on cell survival...
- Changing requirements for Gbx2 in development of the cerebellum and maintenance of the mid/hindbrain organizerJames Y H Li
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Developmental Genetics Program, Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Neuron 36:31-43. 2002..Our work has uncovered distinct requirements for Gbx2 during cerebellum formation and provided a model for how a transcription factor can play multiple roles during development...
- FGF17b and FGF18 have different midbrain regulatory properties from FGF8b or activated FGF receptorsAimin Liu
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Developmental Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Development 130:6175-85. 2003..As Fgf17 and Fgf18 are co-expressed with Fgf8 in many tissues, our studies have broad implications for how these FGFs differentially control development...
- Distinct functions of the major Fgf8 spliceform, Fgf8b, before and during mouse gastrulationQiuxia Guo
Department of Genetics and Developmental Biology, University of Connecticut Health Center, 263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06030, USA
Development 134:2251-60. 2007....
- General method for the modification of different BAC types and the rapid generation of BAC transgenic miceTim Sparwasser
Institute for Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Hygiene, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Genesis 38:39-50. 2004..Altogether, using a combination of genomic database analysis, overlap PCR cloning, and BAC recombination in bacteria, our approach allows for the rapid and reliable generation of "pseudo knockin" mice. genesis 38:39-50, 2004...
- Role of Gbx2 and Otx2 in the mes-met organizer functionJames Li; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- The Role of Alternative Splicing of Fgf8 in Mouse DevelopmentJames Li; Fiscal Year: 2007..Therefore, our proposed studies should shed light on abnormal regulation of Fgf8 splicing on pathological conditions, including tumor formation in human. ..
- The Role of Alternative Splicing of Fgf8 in Mouse DevelopmentJames Y H Li; Fiscal Year: 2010..Therefore, our proposed studies should shed light on abnormal regulation of Fgf8 splicing on pathological conditions, including tumor formation in human. ..