Haisen S Li
Affiliation: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- A fourier analysis on the maximum acceptable grid size for discrete proton beam dose calculationHaisen S Li
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida 32610-0385, USA
Med Phys 33:3508-18. 2006..A near linear relation between the maximum acceptable grid size and beam range was observed. For this analysis model, the resolution requirement was not significantly related to the orientation of the beam with respect to the grid...
- Dosimetric consequences of intrafraction prostate motionHaisen S Li
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 71:801-12. 2008..To analyze characteristics of intrafraction prostate motion, monitored using the Calypso system, and investigate dosimetric consequences of the motion for different clinical target volume (CTV) to planning target volume (PTV) margins...
- Quantifying the interplay effect in prostate IMRT delivery using a convolution-based methodHaisen S Li
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska 68198 7521, USA
Med Phys 35:1703-10. 2008..3%, in single fraction plans. For entire treatment courses delivered in either a hypofractionated (five fractions) or conventional (> 30 fractions) regimen, the discrepancy in total dose due to interplay effect was negligible...
- Comparison of transabdominal ultrasound and electromagnetic transponders for prostate localizationRyan D Foster
Department of Radiation Oncology, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, TX 75390 9183, USA
J Appl Clin Med Phys 11:2924. 2010..Our study finds that there are systematic differences between Calypso and ultrasound for prostate localization...
- A computational implementation and comparison of several intensity modulated proton therapy treatment planning algorithmsHaisen S Li
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida 32610 0385, USA
Med Phys 35:1103-12. 2008..3 cm size was required for the 2.5D and the DET algorithms. Delivery of the IMPT plans produced in this study would require a proton beam spot scanning technique that has yet to be developed clinically...