Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Beyond empiricism: informing vaccine development through innate immunity researchStuart M Levitz
Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Cell 148:1284-92. 2012..Incorporating these adjuvants and delivery systems in vaccines can beneficially alter the quantitative and qualitative nature of the adaptive immune response, resulting in enhanced protection...
- Th17 cells bounce off the fungal wallStuart M Levitz
University of Massachusetts Medical School, 364 Plantation Street, LRB317, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Cell Host Microbe 5:311-3. 2009....
- Isolation and purification of antigenic components of CryptococcusKaren L Wozniak
Department of Medicine and Microbiology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Methods Mol Biol 470:71-83. 2009..In contrast, MPs have been identified as key antigens that stimulate T-cell responses. Purification of GXM and MP should assist investigators studying the antigenic, biochemical, and virulence properties of Cryptococcus species...
- IMMUNE RESPONSE TO CRYPTOCOCCAL INFECTIONSStuart M Levitz; Fiscal Year: 2010..As broad concepts are being studied, the knowledge gained should also be applicable to the development of vaccines against other infectious diseases. ..
- MACROPHAGE INTERACTIONS WITH C. NEOFORMANSSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2005..Completion of these aims will add significantly to our understanding of the immunopathogenesis of cryptococcosis and may suggest novel approaches to the prevention and treatment of this life-threatening mycosis. ..
- 6th International Conf. on Cryptococcus & CryptococcosisSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2005..neoformans and Cryptococcosis and to recommend new and future research initiatives and prioritize these. ..
- IMMUNE RESPONSE TO CRYPTOCOCCAL INFECTIONSSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Model Vaccines Exploiting Fungal MannosylationSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- MACROPHAGE INTERACTIONS WITH C NEOFORMANSSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2000....
- IMMUNE RESPONSE TO CRYPTOCOCCAL INFECTIONSSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2002..To test the recombinant proteins as vaccine candidates. Mice will be immunized with the recombinant proteins generated in specific aim 2 and then challenged with C. neoformans using intratracheal and intravenous models of infection. ..