Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Exploiting fungal cell wall components in vaccinesStuart M Levitz
Department of Medicine SML, HH, CAS and Program in Molecular Medicine GRO, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, 01605, USA
Semin Immunopathol 37:199-207. 2015..A major challenge will be to advance these experimental findings so that at risk patients can be protected. ..
- Cooperative stimulation of dendritic cells by Cryptococcus neoformans mannoproteins and CpG oligodeoxynucleotidesJennifer M Dan
Department of Microbiology and Immunology Training Program, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 3:e2046. 2008....
- Effect of differential N-linked and O-linked mannosylation on recognition of fungal antigens by dendritic cellsJennifer S Lam
Department of Medicine and the Immunology Training Program, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 2:e1009. 2007..In order to gain insight into the mechanisms responsible for this observation, the present study examined the cellular uptake of the mannosylated and deglycosylated recombinant proteins...
- Beyond empiricism: informing vaccine development through innate immunity researchStuart M Levitz
Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Cell 148:1284-92. 2012..Incorporating these adjuvants and delivery systems in vaccines can beneficially alter the quantitative and qualitative nature of the adaptive immune response, resulting in enhanced protection...
- Th17 cells bounce off the fungal wallStuart M Levitz
University of Massachusetts Medical School, 364 Plantation Street, LRB317, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Cell Host Microbe 5:311-3. 2009....
- Isolation and purification of antigenic components of CryptococcusKaren L Wozniak
Department of Medicine and Microbiology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Methods Mol Biol 470:71-83. 2009..In contrast, MPs have been identified as key antigens that stimulate T-cell responses. Purification of GXM and MP should assist investigators studying the antigenic, biochemical, and virulence properties of Cryptococcus species...
- MACROPHAGE INTERACTIONS WITH C. NEOFORMANSSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2005..Completion of these aims will add significantly to our understanding of the immunopathogenesis of cryptococcosis and may suggest novel approaches to the prevention and treatment of this life-threatening mycosis. ..
- 6th International Conf. on Cryptococcus & CryptococcosisSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2005..neoformans and Cryptococcosis and to recommend new and future research initiatives and prioritize these. ..
- Model Vaccines Exploiting Fungal MannosylationSTUART LEVITZ; Fiscal Year: 2009....