PAT R LEVITT
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Homologs of genes expressed in Caenorhabditis elegans GABAergic neurons are also found in the developing mouse forebrainElizabeth A D Hammock
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Neural Dev 5:32. 2010..A cell-specific microarray profiling study revealed a set of transcription factors that are highly expressed in embryonic C. elegans GABAergic neurons...
- The genetic and neurobiologic compass points toward common signaling dysfunctions in autism spectrum disordersPat Levitt
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development and Department of Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Clin Invest 119:747-54. 2009....
- Brain Structure & Function after Fetal Cocaine ExposurePat Levitt; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- FACTORS REGULATING LIMBIC SYSTEM ASSEMBLYPat Levitt; Fiscal Year: 2006..Together, the proposed studies have broad relevance for understanding morphological, molecular and cell signaling changes that underlie neuropsychiatric disorders characterized by altered limbic system development and function. ..
- Function & Structure Adaptation in Forebrain DevelopmentPat Levitt; Fiscal Year: 2006..The characterization of these mouse lines will provide novel models for investigations of adaptations in cortical circuits induced by developmental defects in interneuron migration. ..
- Function and Structure Adaptations in Forebrain DevelopmentPat Levitt; Fiscal Year: 2009..This project includes basic and clinical translational studies that will provide insight into gene- gene and gene-environment interactions that may underlie atypical brain functions in ASD. ..
- Function and Structure Adaptations in Forebrain DevelopmentPAT R LEVITT; Fiscal Year: 2010..This project includes basic and clinical translational studies that will provide insight into gene- gene and gene-environment interactions that may underlie atypical brain functions in ASD. ..
- Development of Reciprocal Neural CircuitryPAT R LEVITT; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- FACTORS REGULATING LIMBIC SYSTEM ASSEMBLYPat Levitt; Fiscal Year: 2003..The proposed experiments are designed to use molecular genetic, anatomical, and cell-biological strategies to address fundamental problems related to axon guidance and circuit formation in the developing limbic system. ..
- BRAIN STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION AFTER FETAL COCAINEPat Levitt; Fiscal Year: 2000..These and other investigations described in this PPG will provide important data for developing strategies of intervention once the child of drug abuse is born. ..
- FETAL COCAINE AND GENE EXPRESSION DEFECTS IN FOREBRAINPat Levitt; Fiscal Year: 2001..abstract_text> ..
- Neurodevelopmental Mechanisms of Social BehaviorPAT R LEVITT; Fiscal Year: 2010....