Matthew H Levine
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Treatment options and strategies for antibody mediated rejection after renal transplantationMatthew H Levine
University of Pennsylvania, Transplant Surgery, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Semin Immunol 24:136-42. 2012..In this review, we describe the biology of antibody mediated rejection, review the available agents to treat this form of rejection, and highlight areas of ongoing and future research into this difficult clinical problem...
- Inferior allograft outcomes in adolescent recipients of renal transplants from ideal deceased donorsMatthew H Levine
Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Ann Surg 255:556-64. 2012..To measure the impact of the Share-35 policy on the allocation of ideal deceased donor kidneys and to examine the impact of age on outcomes after kidney transplantation using ideal donor kidneys...
- Kidney transplant performed after liver transplant: a single center experienceMatthew H Levine
Division of Transplant Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Clin Transplant 25:915-20. 2011..Death censored graft survival was statistically lower in the KALT group but this largely accrued in the first three yr after transplant and was nearly equivalent by 10 yr...
- Underutilization of A2 ABO incompatible kidney transplantationRobert R Redfield
Division of Transplant Surgery, Department of Surgery, Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Clin Transplant 26:489-94. 2012..ABO compatibility creates a disadvantage for O and B renal allograft candidates. A2 ABO incompatible transplant may decrease waiting times and generate equivalent graft survival to an ABO compatible transplant...
- Increased early graft failure in right-sided living donor nephrectomyJohn W Hsu
Division of Transplantation, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Transplantation 91:108-14. 2011..Prior studies on the subject were mostly single centered and not powered to detect clinically significant differences in allograft failure...
- The influence of induction therapy for kidney transplantation after a non-renal transplantJames R Cassuto
Division of Transplantation, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 7:158-66. 2012....
- Graft and patient survival outcomes of a third kidney transplantRobert R Redfield
1 Department of Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 2 Division of Transplant Surgery, Department of Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Transplantation 99:416-23. 2015..The utility of renal transplantation among individuals with two prior renal transplants is not described in the literature, and we thus sought to determine the survival benefit associated with a third kidney transplant (3KT)...
- Effects of immunosuppression on circulating adeno-associated virus capsid-specific T cells in humansElizabeth M Parzych
Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Hum Gene Ther 24:431-42. 2013....