Bryson P Lesniak
Affiliation: University of Miami
- Glenohumeral findings on magnetic resonance imaging correlate with innings pitched in asymptomatic pitchersBryson P Lesniak
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine Division, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1400 NW 12th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Am J Sports Med 41:2022-7. 2013..In recent years, there has been a documented increase in the number of professional baseball players on the disabled list and the total number of days on the disabled list. Pitchers account for the largest number of disabled list reports...
- Stress injuries of the ischiopubic synchondrosisJean Jose
Clinical Diagnostic Radiology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 42:127-9. 2013..The pertinent radiographic findings vital to making an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan are reviewed...
- Use of ultrasonography as a diagnostic and therapeutic tool in sports medicineBryson P Lesniak
UHealth Sports Medicine, The Department of Orthopaedics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida, U S A
Arthroscopy 30:260-70. 2014..Topics include basic principles, scan artifacts, the appearance of musculoskeletal structure characteristics and pathologies, and various diagnostic and therapeutic applications in sports medicine. ..
- Anterior cruciate ligament injury and access to care in South Florida: does insurance status play a role?Michael G Baraga
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1400 NW 12th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 94:e183. 2012..The purpose of this investigation was to examine access to care on the basis of insurance status for patients with anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries in South Florida...
- Complications in hip arthroscopyNikhil Oak
MedSport, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48106, USA
Sports Med Arthrosc 21:97-105. 2013..This article reviews the complications associated with hip arthroscopy, from preoperative planning through postoperative care...
- Prefemoral fat pad impingement syndrome: identification and diagnosisMaria J Borja
UHealth Sports Medicine Division, Department of Orthopedics, Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 42:E9-11. 2013..It should be evaluated in patients with persistent anterior knee pain, particulary if accompanied with mechanical symptoms and lack of intra-articular pathology...