Affiliation: University of Iowa
- A mechanism for synergy with combined mTOR and PI3 kinase inhibitorsShujie Yang
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e26343. 2011..We conclude that the addition of a PI3K inhibitor overcomes cellular resistance to mTORC1 inhibitors regardless of PTEN status, and thus substantially expands the molecular phenotype of tumors likely to respond...
- Epigenetic modification restores functional PR expression in endometrial cancer cellsShujie Yang
200 Hawkins Drive, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242
Curr Pharm Des 20:1874-80. 2014....
- The consequence of oncomorphic TP53 mutations in ovarian cancerPavla Brachova
Molecular and Cellular Biology Program, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Int J Mol Sci 14:19257-75. 2013..An understanding of the pathological pathways altered by each mutation is necessary in order to design appropriate drug interventions for patients suffering from this deadly disease. ..
- A phase II evaluation of gefitinib in the treatment of persistent or recurrent endometrial cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyKimberly K Leslie
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, United States
Gynecol Oncol 129:486-94. 2013..A phase II trial was performed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of gefitinib in patients with persistent/recurrent endometrial cancer...
- Lapatinib and potential prognostic value of EGFR mutations in a Gynecologic Oncology Group phase II trial of persistent or recurrent endometrial cancerKimberly K Leslie
The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Gynecol Oncol 127:345-50. 2012....
- An exploratory study of the variables impacting preterm birth rates in New MexicoKara M Gwin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 12:53. 2012..The goal of this study was to identify maternal risk factors for PTB in New Mexico, a poor state with a unique ethnic background, in order to identify populations at increased risk that would benefit from intervention...
- Endometrial cancerKimberly K Leslie
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 39:255-68. 2012....
- EGFR isoforms and gene regulation in human endometrial cancer cellsLina Albitar
The Reproductive Molecular Biology Laboratory, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Mol Cancer 9:166. 2010....
- An inhibitor of K+ channels modulates human endometrial tumor-initiating cellsBrandon M Schickling
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Cancer Cell Int 11:25. 2011..abstract:..
- Histologic effects of medroxyprogesterone acetate on endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyRichard J Zaino
Division of Anatomic Pathology R J Z, W T, Hershey Medical Center, Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, Pennysylvania Gynecologic Oncology Group Statistical and Data Center W E B, Buffalo, New York University of Iowa Med Center K L, M I, Iowa City, Iowa University of New Mexico E G F, Albuquerque, New Mexico Dana Farber Partners Cancer Care Center, Brigham and Women s Hospital an Affiliate of Fox Chase Cancer Center N S H Massachusetts General Hospital L R D, Dana Farber Partners Cancer Care Center, an Affiliate of Fox Chase Cancer Center, Boston, Massachusetts University of Oklahoma R S M, J L W, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Int J Gynecol Pathol 33:543-53. 2014..As stromal decidualization was confined to areas surrounding benign glands, a paracrine effect may be involved in complete response to progestins. ..