Affiliation: University of California
- Updating of context in working memory: an event-related potential studyAgatha Lenartowicz
Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 10:298-315. 2010..We propose that the effect of context on P2 is consistent with the onset of context updating in the PFC. Subsequent components may be indicative of activation of task-relevant posterior regions and context maintenance...
- No-go trials can modulate switch cost by interfering with effects of task preparationAgatha Lenartowicz
Department of Psychology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, 08540, USA
Psychol Res 75:66-76. 2011....
- Inhibition-related activation in the right inferior frontal gyrus in the absence of inhibitory cuesAgatha Lenartowicz
University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 23:3388-99. 2011..We conclude that rIFG involvement in stopping is consistent with a role in reprogramming of action plans, which may comprise inhibition, and its activity can be triggered through automatic, bottom-up processing...
- The role of anterior cingulate cortex in working memory is shaped by functional connectivityAgatha Lenartowicz
Princeton University, NJ, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 17:1026-42. 2005..By virtue of these changing patterns of functional connectivity, the contribution of AC to attention- and memory-driven performance was similarly changed...
- Functional imaging of sleep vertex sharp transientsJohn M Stern
Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, United States
Clin Neurophysiol 122:1382-6. 2011..It has been recognized since the beginning of sleep physiology research, but its source and function remain mostly unexplained. We investigated VST generation using functional MRI (fMRI)...
- Role of prefrontal cortex and the midbrain dopamine system in working memory updatingKimberlee D'Ardenne
Department of Chemistry, Princeton Neuroscience Institute, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:19900-9. 2012....