Danielle G Lemay
Affiliation: University of California
- G-NEST: a gene neighborhood scoring tool to identify co-conserved, co-expressed genesDanielle G Lemay
Genome Center, University of California Davis, 451 Health Science Dr, Davis, CA, 95616, United States of America
BMC Bioinformatics 13:253. 2012....
- Unlocking the bovine genomeRoss L Tellam
CSIRO Livestock Industries, St Lucia, QLD, Australia
BMC Genomics 10:193. 2009....
- Gene regulatory networks in lactation: identification of global principles using bioinformaticsDanielle G Lemay
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California, One Shields Ave, Davis, CA 95616, USA
BMC Syst Biol 1:56. 2007..The molecular events underlying mammary development during pregnancy, lactation, and involution are incompletely understood...
- The bovine lactation genome: insights into the evolution of mammalian milkDanielle G Lemay
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Genome Biol 10:R43. 2009..The newly assembled Bos taurus genome sequence enables the linkage of bovine milk and lactation data with other mammalian genomes...
- Building the bridges to bioinformatics in nutrition researchDanielle G Lemay
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 86:1261-9. 2007....
- Genome-wide identification of peroxisome proliferator response elements using integrated computational genomicsDanielle G Lemay
United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Western Human Nutrition Research Center, and Department of Nutrition, University of California-Davis, 95616, USA
J Lipid Res 47:1583-7. 2006..g., chromatin remodeling, DNA damage response, Wnt, and mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling). This first genome-wide library of high-confidence predicted PPAR target genes will be a valuable resource to PPAR biologists...