Danielle G Lemay
Affiliation: University of California
- From genes to milk: genomic organization and epigenetic regulation of the mammary transcriptomeDanielle G Lemay
Genome Center, University of California Davis, Davis, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e75030. 2013..Genes essential to the mammary gland's uniqueness are isolated from neighbors, and likely have less tolerance for variation in expression, properties they share with genes responsible for an organism's survival. ..
- Sequencing the transcriptome of milk production: milk trumps mammary tissueDanielle G Lemay
Genome Center, University of California Davis, 451 Health Sciences Dr, Davis, CA 95616, USA
BMC Genomics 14:872. 2013....
- G-NEST: a gene neighborhood scoring tool to identify co-conserved, co-expressed genesDanielle G Lemay
Genome Center, University of California Davis, 451 Health Science Dr, Davis, CA, 95616, United States of America
BMC Bioinformatics 13:253. 2012....
- Unlocking the bovine genomeRoss L Tellam
CSIRO Livestock Industries, St Lucia, QLD, Australia
BMC Genomics 10:193. 2009....
- Gene regulatory networks in lactation: identification of global principles using bioinformaticsDanielle G Lemay
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California, One Shields Ave, Davis, CA 95616, USA
BMC Syst Biol 1:56. 2007..The molecular events underlying mammary development during pregnancy, lactation, and involution are incompletely understood...
- The bovine lactation genome: insights into the evolution of mammalian milkDanielle G Lemay
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Genome Biol 10:R43. 2009..The newly assembled Bos taurus genome sequence enables the linkage of bovine milk and lactation data with other mammalian genomes...
- Genome-wide identification of peroxisome proliferator response elements using integrated computational genomicsDanielle G Lemay
United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Western Human Nutrition Research Center, and Department of Nutrition, University of California Davis, 95616, USA
J Lipid Res 47:1583-7. 2006..g., chromatin remodeling, DNA damage response, Wnt, and mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling). This first genome-wide library of high-confidence predicted PPAR target genes will be a valuable resource to PPAR biologists...
- RNA sequencing of the human milk fat layer transcriptome reveals distinct gene expression profiles at three stages of lactationDanielle G Lemay
Genome Center, University of California Davis, Davis, California, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e67531. 2013..This study provides the methodology and reference data set to enable future targeted research on the physiological contributors of sub-optimal lactation in humans. ..
- Building the bridges to bioinformatics in nutrition researchDanielle G Lemay
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 86:1261-9. 2007....