Anne-Marie R Leistico
Affiliation: University of Alabama
- A large-scale meta-analysis relating the hare measures of psychopathy to antisocial conductAnne Marie R Leistico
The University of Alabama, 348 Gordon Palmer Hall, Box 870348, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 0348, USA
Law Hum Behav 32:28-45. 2008..We provide potential explanations for the significant findings and discuss implications of the results for future research...
- Adolescent psychopathy and personality theory--the interpersonal circumplex: expanding evidence of a nomological netRandall T Salekin
Department of Psychology, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 33:445-60. 2005..The implications of the current study are discussed...
- Psychopathy in youth and intelligence: an investigation of Cleckley's hypothesisRandall T Salekin
Department of Psychology, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, 35487 0348, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 33:731-42. 2004..Thus, Cleckley's hypothesis was partially supported by the data, when taking into account the facets of psychopathy and when examining intelligence from the perspective of traditional and more novel and contemporary intellectual models...
- Psychopathy and comorbidity in a young offender sample: taking a closer look at psychopathy's potential importance over disruptive behavior disordersRandall T Salekin
Department of Psychology, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 113:416-27. 2004..However, simply extending the adult construct of psychopathy to youth without considering the array of psychopathology that may accompany adolescent psychopathy could be misleading...
- Convergent and discriminant validity of psychopathy factors assessed via self-report: a comparison of three instrumentsStephen D Benning
University of Minnesota at Twin Cities, MN 55455, USA
Assessment 12:270-89. 2005..Results suggest ways in which the measurement of the constructs in each instrument may be improved...
- Context processing in adolescent and adult offendersAnne Marie Leistico; Fiscal Year: 2005..The implications of the proposed study will be discussed in terms of culpability and juvenile transfers to adult court. ..