Suzee E Lee
Affiliation: University of California
- Guam dementia syndrome revisited in 2011Suzee E Lee
Memory and Aging Center, University of California, San Francisco, Department of Neurology, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Curr Opin Neurol 24:517-24. 2011..Clinical and epidemiological characteristics, genetic possible and environmental causes, and neuropathological features of the disease are discussed...
- Clinicopathological correlations in corticobasal degenerationSuzee E Lee
Memory and Aging Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Ann Neurol 70:327-40. 2011..To characterize cognitive and behavioral features, physical findings, and brain atrophy patterns in pathology-proven corticobasal degeneration (CBD) and corticobasal syndrome (CBS) with known histopathology...
- Frontotemporal dementia due to C9ORF72 mutations: clinical and imaging featuresSharon J Sha
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Neurology 79:1002-11. 2012..To describe the phenotype of patients with C9FTD/ALS (C9ORF72) hexanucleotide repeat expansion...
- Clinical characterization of bvFTD due to FUS neuropathologySuzee E Lee
University of California, San Francisco, Memory and Aging Center, San Francisco, CA 94143 1207, USA
Neurocase 18:305-17. 2012..This patient demonstrates the striking focality associated with FUS neuropathology in patients with bvFTD...
- Atypical, slowly progressive behavioural variant frontotemporal dementia associated with C9ORF72 hexanucleotide expansionBaber K Khan
Department of Neurology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 83:358-64. 2012..Here, two patients with bvFTD-SP with chromosome 9 open reading frame 72 (C9ORF72) hexanucleotide expansions are described...